Old 20-09-2006, 03:05 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jmd Jmd is offline

Default My grass

my grass is full of grass weed. What do I do to get rid of it and start
a healthy grass growing year? Its almost fall here, is there something
I sprinkle over it?

Old 20-09-2006, 03:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Jmd" wrote in message
oups.com...
my grass is full of grass weed. What do I do to get rid of it and start
a healthy grass growing year? Its almost fall here, is there something
I sprinkle over it?

We use something called lawn weed and feed. I'm assuming your use of the
word fall rather than autumn may mean you're not in UK, which may or may not
mean it's called something else where you are.

Aerating (spiking) it and an application of lawn sand also should help.

HTH

Steve

Old 20-09-2006, 03:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Jmd" wrote in message
oups.com...
my grass is full of grass weed. What do I do to get rid of it and start
a healthy grass growing year? Its almost fall here

Call the DEA?