Old 15-04-2003, 09:20 AM
Sacha

Default GW Music

Did anyone notice that in last night's trailers, the music had returned to
normal? Has urg 'done it again'? Watch this space..... ;-))
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 15-04-2003, 10:20 AM
JennyC

"Sacha" wrote in message
Did anyone notice that in last night's trailers, the music had

returned to
normal? Has urg 'done it again'? Watch this space..... ;-))
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

WOW - the power of URG !!
Jenny :~)

Old 15-04-2003, 03:33 PM
Fenny

Previously on Buffy the Vampire Slayer ^W^W^W^W uk.rec.gardening, I
heard Sacha say...
Did anyone notice that in last night's trailers, the music had returned to
normal? Has urg 'done it again'? Watch this space..... ;-))

The music in the trailers is the old music. We shall have to wait until
Friday to discover if they have changed the titles. I seriously doubt
it.
--
Fenny
All true wisdom is found on T-shirts.
Old 15-04-2003, 09:56 PM
Alison

"Fenny" k wrote in
message ...
Previously on Buffy the Vampire Slayer ^W^W^W^W uk.rec.gardening, I
heard Sacha say...
Did anyone notice that in last night's trailers, the music had returned

normal? Has urg 'done it again'? Watch this space..... ;-))

The music in the trailers is the old music. We shall have to wait until
Friday to discover if they have changed the titles. I seriously doubt
it.
--
Fenny
All true wisdom is found on T-shirts.

Yes, something was definitely different, not just the opening flicks - I
*think* it was the music???

Frogs and music Bonnie Ponds 8 10-08-2004 11:09 PM
Frogs and music Bonnie Ponds 0 09-08-2004 02:29 AM
regulations for ice cream truck music Joanna & Mark North Carolina 0 12-04-2004 03:04 PM
O/T - Music - Avoiding tragedy in fires at clubs and concerts ~ rob ~ United Kingdom 0 30-09-2003 12:32 AM