Old 19-10-2006, 06:21 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default A great loss to urg

"Anne Jackson" wrote
Well, I hope Sacha and Judith reconsider. I'm sure they're made of
sterner
stuff; at least I would hope they are!
AnneJ

Seconded :~)
Jenny

Old 19-10-2006, 08:36 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In message , JennyC
writes

"Anne Jackson" wrote
Well, I hope Sacha and Judith reconsider. I'm sure they're made of
sterner
stuff; at least I would hope they are!
AnneJ

Seconded :~)
Jenny

Ditto. As one who only has time (I usually work 12/7...) to leap in and
out on topics that are topical for me at the moment I have little idea
of what brought this about - but I am truly sad that such long-standing,
knowledgeable contributors (some of whom have been of such great help to
me in the past) would consider leaving.
I don't suppose any of them will see this, but I would like to add my
sincere hope that they reconsider.
--
Klara, Gatwick basin
Old 19-10-2006, 07:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Klara" wrote in message
In message , JennyC
writes

"Anne Jackson" wrote
Well, I hope Sacha and Judith reconsider. I'm sure they're made of
sterner
stuff; at least I would hope they are!
AnneJ

Seconded :~)
Jenny

Ditto.

Trust me on this one. They'll be back.

I have NEVER known anyone say they are leaving a newsgroup and then not
return.

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if they have already read this.
--
Brian

Old 19-10-2006, 08:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Brian Watson" wrote in message

I have NEVER known anyone say they are leaving a newsgroup and then not
return.

I have done :-)

Mary

Old 19-10-2006, 08:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In message , Mary
Fisher writes

"Brian Watson" wrote in message

I have NEVER known anyone say they are leaving a newsgroup and then not
return.

I have done :-)

So have I but not this one.
--
June Hughes

Old 20-10-2006, 12:04 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
. net...

"Brian Watson" wrote in message

I have NEVER known anyone say they are leaving a newsgroup and then not
return.

I have done :-)

how did you manage that?

Alan

Mary

Old 19-10-2006, 08:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In message , Brian Watson
writes

"Klara" wrote in message
In message , JennyC
writes

"Anne Jackson" wrote
Well, I hope Sacha and Judith reconsider. I'm sure they're made of
sterner
stuff; at least I would hope they are!
AnneJ

Seconded :~)
Jenny

Ditto.

Trust me on this one. They'll be back.

I have NEVER known anyone say they are leaving a newsgroup and then not
return.

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if they have already read this.

Sacha is back already.
--
June Hughes
Old 20-10-2006, 07:49 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"June Hughes" wrote in message
In message , Brian Watson
writes

Trust me on this one. They'll be back.

I have NEVER known anyone say they are leaving a newsgroup and then not
return.

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if they have already read this.

Sacha is back already.

One down, one to go...

:-)

--
Brian

Old 19-10-2006, 09:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Thu, 19 Oct 2006 19:55:07 +0100, "Brian Watson"
wrote:

Well, I hope Sacha and Judith reconsider. I'm sure they're made of
sterner
stuff; at least I would hope they are!
AnneJ

Seconded :~)
Jenny

Ditto.

Trust me on this one. They'll be back.

I have NEVER known anyone say they are leaving a newsgroup and then not
return.

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if they have already read this.

They're pouring over every post and every nuance in every post and
ready to pounce. The ruling classes don't take kindly to the rise of
the unwashed, you know. This may be a news group to you, but to some
it's a case of inherited feudal rights not to be lightly given up. You
would not like to be on the domestic staffs of certain Houses this
bleak night with the dark Mistresses prowling and plotting in the dank
corridors.

--
Dementor

You are not alone

Old 19-10-2006, 09:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

news
wrote:

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if they have already read this.

They're pouring over every post and every nuance in every post and
ready to pounce. The ruling classes don't take kindly to the rise of
the unwashed, you know. This may be a news group to you, but to some
it's a case of inherited feudal rights not to be lightly given up. You
would not like to be on the domestic staffs of certain Houses this
bleak night with the dark Mistresses prowling and plotting in the dank
corridors.

--
Dementor

"The Ruling Classes", she wishes :-(((

I think the expression is 'Delusions of Grandeur'

Mike

--
.................................................. .........
www.rnshipmates.co.uk

Old 20-10-2006, 12:05 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

news
wrote:

[...]

And your point is!

Alan

--
Dementor

You are not alone

Old 20-10-2006, 07:52 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Alan Holmes" wrote in message

And your point is!

I think the ! should be a ? if you want it to make any sense.

--
Brian