Old 22-10-2006, 03:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Growing Fruit And Vegetables? Check this out

Hi
If you are new to growing fruit and vegetables in your garden , i have
found a very good site which is constantly updated and contains lots of
useful guides to growing fruit and vegetables. I would really recommend
it.

Heres the link

www.fruitandvegetables.tk

Old 22-10-2006, 11:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

wrote in message
ps.com...
[...]
www.fruitandvegetables.tk

That link takes me no further than ads and popups???

Tim w

Old 22-10-2006, 11:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Tim W wrote:
wrote in message
ps.com...
[...]
www.fruitandvegetables.tk

That link takes me no further than ads and popups???

Tim w

That's the general idea, it's known as spam and old Kenny boy gets a penny
everytime someone clicks his link

Old 23-10-2006, 11:48 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

I saw the link and did not like the extension .tk
so did not open it.
You need to be more careful, this is how you get on the spam list

Colin

"Phil L" wrote in message
.uk...
Tim W wrote: