Old 29-10-2006, 02:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default done it again - apologies, Charlie!

Oops, done it again! that was meant to be just a follow-up! Sorry!
--
Klara, Gatwick basin
Old 29-10-2006, 09:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Klara" wrote in message

Oops, done it again! that was meant to be just a follow-up! Sorry!
--
Klara, Gatwick basin

If you mean me, then it never arrived :~)

--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk

Old 30-10-2006, 07:47 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In message , Charlie Pridham
writes

"Klara" wrote in message

Oops, done it again! that was meant to be just a follow-up! Sorry!
--
Klara, Gatwick basin

If you mean me, then it never arrived :~)

Phew! But it went somewhere ...

--
Klara, Gatwick basin
Old 30-10-2006, 12:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Klara" wrote in message
In message , Charlie Pridham
writes

"Klara" wrote in message

Oops, done it again! that was meant to be just a follow-up! Sorry!
--
Klara, Gatwick basin

If you mean me, then it never arrived :~)

Phew! But it went somewhere ...

--
Klara, Gatwick basin

It went past my front door looking limp and very tired.Various mutterings
about daft cow she has sent me on a wild goose chase again:-)

Old 30-10-2006, 12:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In message , "Rupert (W.Yorkshire)"
writes

"Klara" wrote in message
In message , Charlie Pridham
writes

"Klara" wrote in message
.. .

Oops, done it again! that was meant to be just a follow-up! Sorry!
--
Klara, Gatwick basin
If you mean me, then it never arrived :~)

Phew! But it went somewhere ...

--
Klara, Gatwick basin

It went past my front door looking limp and very tired.Various mutterings
about daft cow she has sent me on a wild goose chase again:-)

Now look what you made me do - coffee all over my mousepad :-\

--
Klara, Gatwick basin