Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 17-11-2006, 05:37 PM
Registered User

Location: South Oxfordshire

Excuse me for asking, what's "kill filing" ?

It is apparent from this thread that "trolling" has been going on - as a newbie, I'm very sorry to hear about that, had quite enough of such rubbish on the ebay forums - and obviously I can't contribute any comments to that, as I don't know the history.

I only found this site recently, and it has already proved to be well worth while to me: I do so hope that it doesn't fade away, as I have been looking for some time for a forum in which to share gardening issues.

As I said, I don't know the background, but please don't leave me here all alone!
www.Rachel-The-Gardener.co.uk (still building website, don't expect too much!)
Jobbing Gardener, South Oxfordshire
Living Willow Sculptures and Plant Sales