Old 02-12-2006, 12:34 PM
Registered User

Default Charles White

Hi i would like to introduce myself i am a new member my name is Charles White i own a garden resourse site called www.everythingforthegarden.co.uk we are trying to build up the site and would like gardeners to give us some feed back on the site let us know if there are products we should try to put in plus what you think of the ones we have ect.
All help even the negative will be apreciated.
Charles White