Old 12-09-2003, 07:04 PM
Cereoid-UR12-

Default Charles Atlas wannabe!

So there's nothing for you to do at work today besides trolling the Internet
between marathon sessions of abusing yourself with your slide rule?

Instead, why don't you turn off your computer and go out and play in
traffic?
The fresh air would do you good!!!

The only point you have is the one on the top of your head, Zippy!!!

Since you know absolutely nothing about botany, there is nothing here for
you.

IntarsiaCo wrote in message
Stevie:
Thanks for proving my point about the state of your arrested emotional
development. Check the phone book, Baltimore should be chock full of

social
service agencies that could prove helpful to your mommie in coping with

her
terrible burden. They might also assist her in obtaining, for you, some

much
needed professional help.
The invite to discuss this and any other matters that challange your

limited
mental capacity for civil discourse remain open. I figure it would take

about
2 weeks to get here on your tricycle or big wheels.
PS: You neglected to taunt me about my K+E slide rule.

Old 12-09-2003, 07:22 PM
IntarsiaCo

there is nothing here for
you.

Sure there is, your nose to tweak, twit.

So there's nothing for you to do at work

Uh, there are employees for that sort of thing. At least I'm not still nursing
on mom's teat, twit.