Old 10-12-2006, 04:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Did you know...

"Anne Jackson" wrote in message

This is part of that attempt! I would ask anyone who feels that
this charge should NOT be levied on wreaths, made by a charity, which
in the main are bought by associations which are themselves charitable
institutions, to get in touch with your own MP and voice your concerns.

Blair has sent over 100 (and counting) British servicemen to their deaths in
Iraq alone, on the basis of a lie, without proper body armour, with reject
ammunition, without adequate air support, without once showing respect for
the sacrifices being made by turning up at Brize Norton when his victims
arrive home in coffins, has denied them the pay and conditions they were
promised, has denied them proper medical facilities, allowing them to be
abused in inappropriate hospitals, and denied them the bonuses they were
promised, leaving squaddies puting their lives on the line for less pay than
the average cafe waiter.

So what makes you think anyone in this government will give a toss about VAT
on poppy wreaths?

Does St Dunstans get any funding from the Gov't? Or the lottery?

Does BLESMA, or any other service/ex-service welfare organisation?

What do you think?

Steve

Old 10-12-2006, 06:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Martin" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 10 Dec 2006 16:44:59 -0000, "shazzbat"
wrote:

leaving squaddies puting their lives on the line for less pay than
the average cafe waiter.

What do you think?

That you are talking ********?

In what way, are you saying Bliar didn't send soldiers to iraq?

Alan

--

Martin