Old 01-01-2007, 10:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Lucky Winter Poms

You POMs are lucky what with your winter and all. Enjoy it.

We are in our early summer and the clover is going rampant in my lawn. Today
whilst walking across it a bee made its way in to my sandal and decided to
be a prick, literally.

Winter is a whole lot safer.

rob

Old 02-01-2007, 08:36 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"George.com" wrote in message
You POMs are lucky what with your winter and all. Enjoy it.

We are in our early summer and the clover is going rampant in my lawn.
Today
whilst walking across it a bee made its way in to my sandal and decided to
be a prick, literally.

Winter is a whole lot safer.

Waving to a fellow kiwi....
We haven't had much of a summer yet though, have we?
Today was nice in Hamilton.

Gill

Old 02-01-2007, 09:01 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Gill" wrote in message

"George.com" wrote in message
You POMs are lucky what with your winter and all. Enjoy it.

We are in our early summer and the clover is going rampant in my lawn.
Today
whilst walking across it a bee made its way in to my sandal and decided

be a prick, literally.

Winter is a whole lot safer.

Waving to a fellow kiwi....
We haven't had much of a summer yet though, have we?
Today was nice in Hamilton.

Gill

except for bee stings

rob

Old 02-01-2007, 09:38 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"George.com" wrote in message

"Gill" wrote in message

"George.com" wrote in message
You POMs are lucky what with your winter and all. Enjoy it.

We are in our early summer and the clover is going rampant in my lawn.
Today
whilst walking across it a bee made its way in to my sandal and decided

be a prick, literally.

Winter is a whole lot safer.

Waving to a fellow kiwi....
We haven't had much of a summer yet though, have we?
Today was nice in Hamilton.

except for bee stings

Haven't had one of those since I was quite small...... (some years ago, I
might add) ....
Certainly it's the time of year for the lawn to go rampant...

Gill

Old 02-01-2007, 05:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"George.com" wrote
You POMs are lucky what with your winter and all. Enjoy it.

We are in our early summer and the clover is going rampant in my lawn.
Today
whilst walking across it a bee made its way in to my sandal and decided to
be a prick, literally.

Winter is a whole lot safer.

A bee sting, well at least you won't suffer from arthritis pain for a while.

--
Regards
Bob H

Old 03-01-2007, 06:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Anne Jackson" wrote after...
"Bob Hobden" beat her to...
"George.com" wrote
You POMs are lucky what with your winter and all. Enjoy it.

We are in our early summer and the clover is going rampant in my lawn.
Today whilst walking across it a bee made its way in to my sandal and
decided to be a prick, literally.

Winter is a whole lot safer.

A bee sting, well at least you won't suffer from arthritis pain for a
while.

I was just going to say that! G

I wish I was in NZ just now....I'm needing a Maori healer to do some work
on my back...and it's not even gardening season! 8-(

Mine's also been awful this past couple of weeks, I blame it on the wet/cold
weather. Even resorted to taking the Honey/cider vinegar (Honeygar) to try
to ease it, revolting stuff that it is.

--
Regards
Bob H

Old 04-01-2007, 12:10 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Bob Hobden" wrote in message

"Anne Jackson" wrote after...
"Bob Hobden" beat her to...
"George.com" wrote
You POMs are lucky what with your winter and all. Enjoy it.

We are in our early summer and the clover is going rampant in my

lawn.
Today whilst walking across it a bee made its way in to my sandal and
decided to be a prick, literally.

Winter is a whole lot safer.

A bee sting, well at least you won't suffer from arthritis pain for a
while.

I was just going to say that! G

I wish I was in NZ just now....I'm needing a Maori healer to do some

work
on my back...and it's not even gardening season! 8-(

Mine's also been awful this past couple of weeks, I blame it on the

wet/cold
weather. Even resorted to taking the Honey/cider vinegar (Honeygar) to try
to ease it, revolting stuff that it is.

I'll ship you over the bees on my lawn. At last summer has arrived with 2
hot sunny days in a row and no wind.

rob

Old 04-01-2007, 05:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Anne Jackson" wrote
I was wondering if Bob has tried celery seeds, steeped in boiling water,
then the water mixed with cider vinegar? Supposed to be good for
arthritis.

Not yet, giving the Honey and cider vinegar a go atm.

--
Regards
Bob H

Lucky winter poms (2) George.com United Kingdom 1 11-01-2007 11:44 AM
FREE in Sugarland: 5x 9' Waxleaf Ligustrum Pom-Poms Tex John Texas 0 27-11-2005 01:16 PM
Lucky Bamboo Merrill Speeter Gardening 18 15-04-2003 12:32 PM
Lucky bamboo? Karen Texas 5 27-03-2003 09:56 AM
Lucky Bamboo Indoor Plant TheresaKyn Bamboo 1 10-03-2003 08:24 AM