GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   And.... (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/154607-a.html)

Janet Tweedy 03-03-2007 12:47 AM

And....

In article .com,
" writes

Today, I have had the enjoyable task of opening plants sent from
Charlie Pridham. What excitement - three Gillian Blades Clematis, I
am in 7th Heaven.

A lovely clematis by the look of it Judith. Why three?
I loved the Clematis fasiculifolia which looks really good but more
importantly has a fragrance.

I keep meaning to furnish my pergola and the front wall and you've
convince me to go back and look at Charlie's site again. Thanks!

--
Janet Tweedy
Amersham Gardening Association

Janet Tweedy 03-03-2007 12:35 PM

And....

In article , Alan Holmes
writes

My son had a peice of clothing that had a label on it which read, 'part
cotton, part other stuff' and 'wash when dirty'!

I didn't believe him until he showed me it!

Alan

I once had to take back a tee-shirt to the shop as it shrank in the wash
and the assistant manager actually argues that though the label said
"washable" it meant the label not the tee-shirt!
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph

La Puce 03-03-2007 12:53 PM

And....

On 3 Mar, 12:43, Martin wrote:
Maybe that explains why shrink proof Viyella shirts shrink, since they are no
longer made in UK, and why I no longer buy them.

http://cjoint.com/?ddn0TKMU80