Old 28-02-2007, 09:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Registered User

Location: South Wales
Default At last I'm back in.

Ever since switching to AOL I have been unable to get into URG, now
thanks to Google I have found a way back.
Hope there are still some of the old faces around.
Since I was last in touch I have had 2 knee replacements, One 1st
April 2005 and the other 1st March 2006. hopefully this spring will be
free from hospitals etc.
Enough of that for now, , this is realy just to say I'm back folks.

Old 28-02-2007, 10:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In message om, Dave
Hill writes
Ever since switching to AOL I have been unable to get into URG, now
thanks to Google I have found a way back.
Hope there are still some of the old faces around.
Since I was last in touch I have had 2 knee replacements, One 1st
April 2005 and the other 1st March 2006. hopefully this spring will be
free from hospitals etc.
Enough of that for now, , this is realy just to say I'm back folks.

Welcome back, Dave. Knees and all.
--
June Hughes
Old 01-03-2007, 06:01 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Dave Hill" wrote in message
ps.com...
Ever since switching to AOL I have been unable to get into URG, now
thanks to Google I have found a way back.
Hope there are still some of the old faces around.
Since I was last in touch I have had 2 knee replacements, One 1st
April 2005 and the other 1st March 2006. hopefully this spring will be
free from hospitals etc.
Enough of that for now, , this is realy just to say I'm back folks.

Welcome back David - yours just in time for a knee's up :~))
Jenny (only one knee replacement)

Old 01-03-2007, 03:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 28 Feb 2007 13:55:24 -0800, "Dave Hill"
wrote:

Ever since switching to AOL I have been unable to get into URG, now
thanks to Google I have found a way back.
Hope there are still some of the old faces around.
Since I was last in touch I have had 2 knee replacements, One 1st
April 2005 and the other 1st March 2006. hopefully this spring will be
free from hospitals etc.
Enough of that for now, , this is realy just to say I'm back folks.

Good to ghave you back David. You have been missed. Good luck with
the knees!

Pam in Bristol

Old 01-03-2007, 05:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Feb 28, 9:55 pm, "Dave Hill" wrote:
Ever since switching to AOL I have been unable to get into URG, now
thanks to Google I have found a way back.
Hope there are still some of the old faces around.
Since I was last in touch I have had 2 knee replacements, One 1st
April 2005 and the other 1st March 2006. hopefully this spring will be
free from hospitals etc.
Enough of that for now, , this is realy just to say I'm back folks.

Hello Dave, it's great to see you back. Hopefully your new knees will
give you a new lease of life in the garden this year.

Judith

Old 01-03-2007, 11:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"JennyC" wrote in message

"Dave Hill" wrote in message
ps.com...
Ever since switching to AOL I have been unable to get into URG, now
thanks to Google I have found a way back.
Hope there are still some of the old faces around.
Since I was last in touch I have had 2 knee replacements, One 1st
April 2005 and the other 1st March 2006. hopefully this spring will be
free from hospitals etc.
Enough of that for now, , this is realy just to say I'm back folks.

Welcome back David - yours just in time for a knee's up :~))
Jenny (only one knee replacement)

You've got a bot of catching up to do!

I've had two, so there!

Keep up the exersize, absolutely essential!

Alan