Old 11-03-2007, 04:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default More from uk.food+drink.misc

On Sun, 11 Mar 2007 06:46:31 +0000, June Hughes
wrote:

Sadly, they have made their way here and are proving to be disrupting
what was one of the friendliest, happiest groups on Usenet. (Even
friendlier than urg used to be). There is a pervasive air of nastiness
here now, which is unfortunate and that is not because La Puce has been
posting here. No prizes for guessing their names.

Old 11-03-2007, 04:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In message , Mary
writes
wrote:

Sadly, they have made their way here and are proving to be disrupting
what was one of the friendliest, happiest groups on Usenet. (Even
friendlier than urg used to be). There is a pervasive air of nastiness
here now, which is unfortunate and that is not because La Puce has been
posting here. No prizes for guessing their names.

This post has been copied from ukfd twice here and once made it look as
though I copied it. I did not. Please stop. This matter is now over
and done with.
--
June Hughes

Old 11-03-2007, 05:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In message , Alan Holmes
writes

.. .
wrote:

Sadly, they have made their way here and are proving to be disrupting
what was one of the friendliest, happiest groups on Usenet. (Even
friendlier than urg used to be). There is a pervasive air of nastiness
here now, which is unfortunate and that is not because La Puce has been
posting here. No prizes for guessing their names.

And?

I didn't post that here Alan. Someone else has copied it from ukfd. It
looks as though it was me but it wasn't.
--
June Hughes
Old 11-03-2007, 08:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"June Hughes" wrote in message
In message , Alan Holmes
writes

. ..
wrote:

Sadly, they have made their way here and are proving to be disrupting
what was one of the friendliest, happiest groups on Usenet. (Even
friendlier than urg used to be). There is a pervasive air of nastiness
here now, which is unfortunate and that is not because La Puce has been
posting here. No prizes for guessing their names.

And?

I didn't post that here Alan. Someone else has copied it from ukfd. It
looks as though it was me but it wasn't.

I know you didn't, but the trolls are posting quite a bit of stuff
purporting to come from other people.

Alan

Old 11-03-2007, 09:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In message , Alan Holmes
writes

wrote:

Sadly, they have made their way here and are proving to be disrupting
what was one of the friendliest, happiest groups on Usenet. (Even
friendlier than urg used to be). There is a pervasive air of nastiness
here now, which is unfortunate and that is not because La Puce has been
posting here. No prizes for guessing their names.

And?

I didn't post that here Alan. Someone else has copied it from ukfd. It
looks as though it was me but it wasn't.

I know you didn't, but the trolls are posting quite a bit of stuff
purporting to come from other people.

Well, let's just give it a rest for a while, shall we - and see what
happens then.
It is almost the Easter school holidays, so we shall have to expect
quite a lot of unwanted traffic.
--
June Hughes
Old 12-03-2007, 08:26 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"June Hughes" wrote in message

Well, let's just give it a rest for a while, shall we - and see what
happens then.
It is almost the Easter school holidays, so we shall have to expect quite
a lot of unwanted traffic.

I was wondering if it was already school holidays in USA or somewhere in
fact.

--
Chris, West Cork, Ireland.

Old 12-03-2007, 11:10 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In message , Cerumen
writes

"June Hughes" wrote in message

Well, let's just give it a rest for a while, shall we - and see what
happens then.
It is almost the Easter school holidays, so we shall have to expect quite
a lot of unwanted traffic.

I was wondering if it was already school holidays in USA or somewhere in
fact.

I wouldn't have thought so, considering Easter is at the same time there
as it is here
--
June Hughes
Old 12-03-2007, 01:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"June Hughes" wrote in message
In message , Cerumen
writes

"June Hughes" wrote in message

Well, let's just give it a rest for a while, shall we - and see what
happens then.
It is almost the Easter school holidays, so we shall have to expect
quite
a lot of unwanted traffic.

I was wondering if it was already school holidays in USA or somewhere in
fact.

I wouldn't have thought so, considering Easter is at the same time there
as it is here

But school holidays here vary from UK although I take the point about Easter
schools here are closed here at least next Monday if not longer for the bank
holiday.

--
Chris, West Cork, Ireland.

Old 12-03-2007, 02:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

why not **** off?
--
Mike Reid
Guinness Marmite tested "http://www.lawn-mower-man.co.uk/marmite.htm

Old 12-03-2007, 02:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Sun, 11 Mar 2007 17:12:55 +0000, June Hughes
wrote:

I didn't post that here Alan. Someone else has copied it from ukfd. It
looks as though it was me but it wasn't.

but you don't post as Mary?
Old 12-03-2007, 02:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Mon, 12 Mar 2007 08:26:50 -0000, "Cerumen"
wrote:

I was wondering if it was already school holidays in USA or somewhere in
fact.

there are more idiot posts than usual, there must be kids at home
somewhere.
Old 12-03-2007, 02:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In message , The Reid
writes
wrote:

I didn't post that here Alan. Someone else has copied it from ukfd. It
looks as though it was me but it wasn't.

but you don't post as Mary?

No. There were two posts. One had my name and ukfd on the ng title,
even though it was here.
--
June Hughes
Old 12-03-2007, 08:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"The Reid" wrote in message
On Sun, 11 Mar 2007 16:36:45 +0000, Mary wrote:

Sadly, they have made their way here and are proving to be disrupting
what was one of the friendliest, happiest groups on Usenet. (Even
friendlier than urg used to be). There is a pervasive air of nastiness
here now, which is unfortunate and that is not because La Puce has been
posting here. No prizes for guessing their names.

why not **** off?

Oooh, you are rude!

But I have to agree with you.