Old 15-03-2007, 04:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Lies currently being posted to uf+d

On 15 Mar 2007 09:22:22 -0700, "
wrote:

Someone has posted purporting to be me, please ignore all repeat posts
of items that were hitherto posted by me. It is the Resident Troll of
urg aka Diana, and we all know who she is.

Please don't reply to this posting as I am sure she is eagerly hunched
over her keyboard waiting to spring back into action, poor thing.

More lies and libel being posted by Judith.
Old 15-03-2007, 04:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Mar 15, 4:40 pm, Diana Richards wrote:
On 15 Mar 2007 09:22:22 -0700, "

wrote:
Someone has posted purporting to be me, please ignore all repeat posts
of items that were hitherto posted by me. It is the Resident Troll of
urg aka Diana, and we all know who she is.

Please don't reply to this posting as I am sure she is eagerly hunched
over her keyboard waiting to spring back into action, poor thing.

More lies and libel being posted by Judith.

Diana, I did not say it is you, I was referring to the Troll who
simply signs herself as Diana, you do not post as such, you post as
Diana Richards.

Old 15-03-2007, 05:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Thu, 15 Mar 2007 16:40:33 +0000, Diana Richards
wrote:

On 15 Mar 2007 09:22:22 -0700, "
wrote:

Someone has posted purporting to be me, please ignore all repeat posts
of items that were hitherto posted by me. It is the Resident Troll of
urg aka Diana, and we all know who she is.

Please don't reply to this posting as I am sure she is eagerly hunched
over her keyboard waiting to spring back into action, poor thing.

More lies and libel being posted by Judith.

Could you two not just fight it out in a public arena? We'll supply
the mud..
Old 16-03-2007, 06:37 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Anne Jackson" wrote in message
The message from "(o)(o)" contains these words:

On Thu, 15 Mar 2007 16:40:33 +0000, Diana Richards
wrote:

On 15 Mar 2007 09:22:22 -0700, "
wrote:

Someone has posted purporting to be me, please ignore all repeat posts
of items that were hitherto posted by me. It is the Resident Troll of
urg aka Diana, and we all know who she is.

Please don't reply to this posting as I am sure she is eagerly hunched
over her keyboard waiting to spring back into action, poor thing.

More lies and libel being posted by Judith.

Could you two not just fight it out in a public arena? We'll supply
the mud..

.... and sell tickets? Proceeds to Red Nose Day...!

--
AnneJ

"Better To Die On Your Feet Than Live Forever On Your Knees"
Dolores Ibaruri (La Passionaria)

or Brown Nose Day.................