Old 12-02-2007, 02:04 PM posted to rec.ponds

Default Whats a matter Carol, too many lies to keep track of anymore?

Your having a bad time of it Carol. You tell tooo many lies and cannot
keep up with them. The multitude of lies bites you every time you turn
around. Trust me on this, its proven that the truth is so much more
easier to keep up with than lies are..

Might I suggest "you" give it a try, you may just like it.

Oh, do you claim those socks as dependants on you income tax?
hahahahaha
Sponsored in part by:
The House of Carol Gulley©
The Carol Gulley Institute of Usenet Socks
Anonymity® and Sock Puppetry.
The Committee to Take Back our USENET Groups!
Gulleys Home for Orphaned Socks LLC.
Supporters of Your Local Newsgroups (SLN, Ltd.)
The Carol AKA Zebulon Gulley Plonk Foundation©
Just say no to CArol Gulley!
Its not all about Carol Gulley, Trust me on that!
Send Carol an Email.....tell her how you realy feel!
Send CArols ISP and NNTP aan Abuse report,
let them know how you feel too.

-= Have LoneGunman, Will Travel. =-