Old 22-03-2007, 04:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default trimmed pine tree fiasco

"JWBH" wrote ...
a neighbour has just had a pine tree pruned and it looks really ugly to me
with the topped lopped off.

Somehow it does not look like a professional job. I would like to post
a photo i took of it, but am assuming its not allowed to post it here in
this group. Where could i post it for people to look at and comment on
please?

A neighbour has had the same done to some of his. I agree with you, they
would look better cut down completely, they will never grow another top and
will always look ... truncated.

--
Regards
Bob H

Old 23-03-2007, 06:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rod Rod is offline

On 22 Mar, 16:48, "Bob Hobden" wrote:
"JWBH" wrote ...a neighbour has just had a pine tree pruned and it looks really ugly to me
with the topped lopped off.

Somehow it does not look like a professional job. I would like to post
a photo i took of it, but am assuming its not allowed to post it here in
this group. Where could i post it for people to look at and comment on
please?

A neighbour has had the same done to some of his. I agree with you, they
would look better cut down completely, they will never grow another top and
will always look ... truncated.

--
Regards
Bob H
17mls W. of London.UK

There's an even better one near here. Somebody's done just the same
kind of job on a Monkey Puzzle that was already dead - obviously
somebody who knows how to climb and work up a tree - some cowboys do
seem to know that much at least.

Trimmed the kiwi Srgnt Billko Lawns 3 04-03-2008 07:42 PM
backyard fiasco [email protected] Ponds 15 17-05-2006 12:54 PM
pine tree for pine nuts jay jay United Kingdom 3 04-10-2004 07:37 AM
[IBC] Advice on Pine Trees (Pine Tree "Farm") Jim Lewis Bonsai 0 03-01-2004 09:28 PM
Advice on Pine Trees (Pine Tree "Farm") Dish Gardening 4 03-01-2004 08:42 PM