Old 12-04-2007, 10:33 AM
Registered User

Default Extending Concrete Posts

Dear All,

I have looked and looked on the internet and cannot seem to find the answer to my question.

I currently have about 25 wayney 5' fence panels with concrete posts with concrete gravel boards at the bottom. I would like to install 6' panels and also maybe put some trellis along the top.

Ideally I wish to somehow extend the exsting concrete posts with about 2' of wood but do not know how to extend the concrete posts. The posts are flat on the top with a very small half ball shape in the middle of them.

I do not wish to take out all the posts etc due to the cost involved.

I was hoping I could buy somthing that would connect to the existing concrete post and also attach to a 2 inch small wooden post.

Cheers