Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 18-04-2007, 12:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Name my shrubs, I may be asking too much

I have a lot of shrubs in the garden that I don't know the names of or, more
importantly when to prune them. Some are getting a little too big and will
need pruning this year but I don't want to ruin them by pruning at the wrong
time. Perhaps some of you would have the time to take a look at the pictures
I have taken this morning (sorry there are 38 of them) and posted to
http://www.twango.com/channel/Muddymike.public Just click on any one to see
a bigger picture.
This site has provision for you to add comments, but sadly only if you take
time to register. It would be great if someone with the time and knowledge
could add the names and pruning time, if not then please reply with the
information on any you know along with the picture number and I shall add it
to the site as
a permanent record. It would also be good to know if, and when I can take
cuttings from them as I have a lot more space to fill in the garden.

Also what is this
http://www.twango.com/media/Muddymik...e.10071?sort=4 several
have come up since I cleared the Ivy.

Mike