Old 04-06-2007, 11:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Springwatch - my contribution.

OK, not in the garden or at the allotment, more out the back of Sainsbury's,
but hey. I took this pic this afternoon.

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t...Picture001.jpg

It made my day to see it.

Steve

Old 05-06-2007, 10:54 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In message , shazzbat
writes
OK, not in the garden or at the allotment, more out the back of Sainsbury's,
but hey. I took this pic this afternoon.

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t...Picture001.jpg

It made my day to see it.

Steve

I am not surprised it made your day. How lovely!
--
June Hughes
Old 05-06-2007, 03:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sam Sam is offline

shazzbat wrote:
OK, not in the garden or at the allotment, more out the back of Sainsbury's,
but hey. I took this pic this afternoon.

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t...Picture001.jpg

It made my day to see it.

Steve

You're truly a dedicated photographer, Steve, and it's a first class piccie.
sam
Old 05-06-2007, 08:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
K K is offline

shazzbat writes
OK, not in the garden or at the allotment, more out the back of Sainsbury's,
but hey. I took this pic this afternoon.

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t...Picture001.jpg

It made my day to see it.

Wow!

That reminds me of the first time I saw one - at play time in infant
school. We used to play in a disused quarry on the hill opposite the
school, and one day we came across a basking adder. The teacher, when
called, merely told us to leave it in peace and keep away from it, and
playtime continued :-)
--
Kay
Old 06-06-2007, 02:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"shazzbat" wrote in message
OK, not in the garden or at the allotment, more out the back of
Sainsbury's, but hey. I took this pic this afternoon.

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t...Picture001.jpg

It made my day to see it.

What a magical moment

--
Rod

My real address is rodthegardeneratmyisp