Old 01-07-2007, 11:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Land search

Ummm, really sorry I have lost the original post [it died with my short
life setting for nsgs] and I have a sort of a reply for the person
making the enquiry.

It may not help but this is a reply from another nsg into which I posted
the enquiry
...................... ...

We are looking to rent around 0.5-1a,

From my past knowledge of Altrinchmem etc. this is indeed a fair
challenge.

From memory one has to get into the area of Dunham Massey Hall to reach
open fields. There are farmers out that way.

The River (stream??) Bollin flows down along the South side of Hale
Barns etc and tends to form a boundary from habitation. Whether that
would be a possible location I know not now.

I don't kow if you could do a search for the farms in that area on Yel.com.

HTH
Beryl.