Old 05-07-2007, 08:16 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Hampton Court travel update

Well we drove, and had no problem at all. Driver used to live in the area,
and we went from M25 through Weybridge and around the east side of the qe2
reservoir.

Then parked in Kingston Grammar Scool Gounds..£6 and took the ferry across
from the Albany pub for a quid.

Solihull to Show 3hrs 10mins

show was wet and muddy, but most enjoyable, bloody agapanthus everywhere!!

home to a pint and meal by 2100

a good day out

JT

Old 05-07-2007, 10:34 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 5/7/07 08:16, in article ,
"John T" wrote:

Well we drove, and had no problem at all. Driver used to live in the area,
and we went from M25 through Weybridge and around the east side of the qe2
reservoir.

Then parked in Kingston Grammar Scool Gounds..£6 and took the ferry across
from the Albany pub for a quid.

Glad to hear it all went well.

Solihull to Show 3hrs 10mins

show was wet and muddy, but most enjoyable, bloody agapanthus everywhere!!

I love them - we've just transplanted some evergreen ones into the beds at
the front of our house. Don't you like them?

home to a pint and meal by 2100

a good day out

JT

But did you BUY anything?! ;-)
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 05-07-2007, 11:51 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

I love them - we've just transplanted some evergreen ones into the beds at
the front of our house. Don't you like them?

Yes, but have never had success with them. The dwarf varieties were
wonderful.

Bought some rather nice olives, both chilli and garlic. Didn't buy any
plants,but noted what we wanted for next season and took all the details of
suppliers etc.

JT

Old 05-07-2007, 12:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 5/7/07 11:51, in article ,
"John T" wrote:

I love them - we've just transplanted some evergreen ones into the beds at
the front of our house. Don't you like them?

Yes, but have never had success with them. The dwarf varieties were
wonderful.

I'm afraid I like those great big football head ones and I love the white
ones, too.

Bought some rather nice olives, both chilli and garlic. Didn't buy any
plants,but noted what we wanted for next season and took all the details of
suppliers etc.

Restraint!