Old 21-07-2007, 08:02 PM posted to swnet.sci.astro,uk.rec.gardening

Default Big Bertha Thing electron

Big Bertha Thing electron
Cosmic Ray Series
Possible Real World System Constructs
http://web.onetel.com/~tonylance/electron.html
Access page JPG 53K Image
Astrophysics net ring Access site
Newsgroup Reviews including soc.history.what-if

Round photographic plates.

Caption;-
Showing a track left by a cosmic ray electron,
in a magnetic field of 12,000 oersteds.
The energy of this electron is 8 MeV,
very low for a cosmic ray,
but much higher than that of any electron
ever ejected, by a gamma ray from a natural
radioactive substance.

From a book by
J.D.Stranathan Ph.D.,
Professor of Physics and Chairman of
Department, University of Kansas.
The "Particles" of Modern Physics.
(C) Copyright The Blakston Co. 1942

Big Bertha Thing noah

When its raining cats, dogs, kitchen sinks,
the lot. The time to start worrying is when
you see a guy building an ark.

Pastures is mathematical ark,
to negotiate a sea of numbers,
with Outlandish PPT by Structure,
as the first of many rainbows.

(C) Copyright Tony Lance 1997.
To comply with my copyright,
please distribute complete copies, free of charge.

Tony Lance

From: Tony Lance
Newsgroups: swnet.sci.astro,sci.chem
Subject: Big Bertha Thing mayor
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 16:23:16 +0000

17 February 1998 19:47:02
Message
From: Tony Lance
Subject: Group and Pip
To: group
Cc: Philip Sims
gary.s Cresswell
I keep hearing people disavowing membership of the group.
All group members, except those in First Aid Tent, were
volunteers who have not resigned.
Everyone, including First Aid Tent members, have never
dissented to group postings till now.
The only unexplained event is membership of the First Aid Tent.

Big Bertha Thing pip

Guilty as charged. I should not have done any of the following;-
1. defended you in the mods conf.
2. given you an invitation, when the dogs were at the door.
3. offered a refuge for the explosion survivors.
4. ticked off the mods.
5. put your name up in lights on OUSA Astronomy and Astronomy
and Space.
6. Put back the release of my software package, just because
of the troubles.

Personally I would take me out and shoot me, there is no punishment
too bad for any mod, who gets even one complaint. We should be
above reproach, like Caesers' wife.

I will of course remove the words 'Extract to explain the project
to Philip Sims' from all further postings.

Please accept my appologies for all the bad things I did before
your elevation to mod. I only pick on little people.

Thank you,
Tony Lance

End of Big Bertha Thing pip