Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 29-08-2007, 07:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Best Lawn I ever had

I try to take a lot of care with my lawns and weed & feed as the book
says. I always seem to end up with burned grass due to useless bloody
applicator machines.

A neighbour, who doesnt take any care of his lawns, called a company
called 'Greenthumb' in and they treated his lawn. Looks ten times
better than mine.

I called them in and they quoted £13 a time to weed & feed my 100m2
(total) lawns. They use a special pelleted feed which they say lasts
up to ten weeks. It is a bit like the Osmacote pellets.I would have
paid that much for materials.

A few weeks later I have a beautifully green weed free lawn that has
never looked so good.

I can recommend them to anyone. ps. I do not work for the company or
have any connection with anyone that does.