Old 16-09-2007, 08:01 PM posted to rec.nude,rec.models.rockets,rec.ponds,uk.rec.gardening,alt.baldspot

Default Anyone?

On Sep 16, 1:42 pm, "CWatters"
wrote:
John wrote in messagenews:qopqe3p89rflgvmqomvv6s6m50tekg1d8r@4ax .com...
Any of you guys willing to fellate a 56yo bald guy for $5?

Your poodle run off again has she?

Not my thing, but there is enough of the regulars in the rec models
rocket group that would do it for free. I am sure since lots of them
have been gang banging the dead corpse of Freddies momma for some
time now, so a fresh dick for them would be a big jump up. I would ask
Philthy Phil or Freddie Boi or Cheetah the pussy boi odds are they
will do it and give you change. Hey, they will also pack your chute
for you if thats your game too. Just ask for Freddie Wallace the
talking Penis! Oh and no need to look at Freddies for the lost poodle.
He is dissallowed by law form having a dog anymore since he knocked up
his last three. he is allowed to have goats and other barn yard
animals though...just no dogs! The no dog rule even made it so he had
to get rid of his wife....bummer.no wonder he is into screwing moms
corpse.

can anyone help ID a bug?? PRHD Gardening 1 04-05-2003 06:32 AM
Anyone in the Chicagoland area looking for Discus? [email protected] Freshwater Aquaria Plants 1 02-04-2003 03:33 PM
'Romanticas' Anyone? Bob Bauer Roses 0 03-02-2003 04:47 PM
JIM'S BACK! Blue Girl and Oregold...anyone got them? Shiva Roses 2 29-01-2003 12:16 AM
Blue Girl and Oregold...anyone got them? JimS. Roses 0 27-01-2003 04:19 AM