Old 09-10-2007, 03:39 PM
Registered User

Location: Chalfont St Giles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacha View Post
I was actually christened
Sandra but my brother couldn't say that and purely by coincidence I ended up
as Sacha (my younger self's choice of spelling) Nobody ever calls me
Sandra, except my mother
Sandra can also be taken to be a pet form for Alexandra, via Italian Alessandra, so you could say it's the same name.
Old 09-10-2007, 10:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Its my lucky day!!!

On 9/10/07 15:39, in article ,
"echinosum" wrote:

Sacha;753199 Wrote:
I was actually christened
Sandra but my brother couldn't say that and purely by coincidence I
ended up
as Sacha (my younger self's choice of spelling) Nobody ever calls me
Sandra, except my mother

Sandra can also be taken to be a pet form for Alexandra, via Italian
Alessandra, so you could say it's the same name.

Yes, that one I'd heard via relatives of an Italian relative.
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Has my lawn had its day??? MrMark Lawns 5 02-05-2013 12:39 PM
The day my kousa dogwood dropped its leaves Don Wiss Gardening 4 24-11-2011 09:24 PM
Lucky Bamboo Merrill Speeter Gardening 18 15-04-2003 12:32 PM
Lucky bamboo? Karen Texas 5 27-03-2003 09:56 AM
Lucky Bamboo Indoor Plant TheresaKyn Bamboo 1 10-03-2003 08:24 AM