Old 28-10-2007, 01:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Helene
I rarely post on this newsgroup but have read it from time to time
over several years, so I know pretty well what is going on.
Once again you have started a personal attack on a member of this
newsgroup, and it should be clear to you from the many responses that
you have only succeeded in bringing discredit upon yourself.
People come here for advice, and you have knowledge that you can pass
on. That is good and I hope you will continue to do so.
But however clever or experienced you are, there will always be others
who know more. There is no need to be jealous of their knowledge, or
to be spiteful to them because of it. You can learn from them just as
the beginners learn from you.
If you can keep these personal feelings away from the keyboard I am
sure you will regain the respect of people like me who only wish to
read or discuss gardening matters.
I hope you can accept this message with the goodwill that is intended.

Thank you

Old 28-10-2007, 03:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

wrote in message
[...]

cant really see that anyone who spent so long compiling a post against
another poster will be capable of acting in such a manner, they would to
have more time than sense (or maturity)

Old 28-10-2007, 07:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Helene
I rarely post on this newsgroup but have read it from time to time

(snip)
I hope you can accept this message with the goodwill that is intended.
Thank you

Evenin' Fusc (chia?). At last a sensible post. Thank you for taking
the time and let me explain myself.

You see from the posting below that Sacha has had a go at me first and
I retaliated badly because she said my full name as if she was trying
to push my buttons again. She does that all the time. After
consideration I wondered if her lack of good sight, and age, might
have meant she didn't spot the top posting. I queried this and I was
right. She hadn't, she said. However, because I wanted to keep the
peace I decided to give her a ring so that she puts a voice to a
writing, even though I've posted hundreds of pictures and posts here,
she still think I'm a troll.

See for yourself her post below. However, she didn't want any truth.
She wants me out like she has wanted a lot of other people. That's
all.

If gardening you want you won't read me talking about my husband nor
soduku - it was apple day for me yesterday, seen and tasted so many
I'm appled to the core ... but the kids and the hundreds of punters
and volunteers had a fantastic time. I advise anyone to go to one!!

On 25/10/07 02:33, in article ,
"skinty"
wrote:
Hmmmmm
I Would think or explore something else as we all now ivy
can take over the Garden & Cause all sorts of Problems
Regards
Skinty

wrote in message
ups.com...
On 21 Oct, 14:22, "Space" wrote:
I have finally had enough of looking out of our patio doors into next
doors
conservatory. So I have decided to screen it from my view.
our garden is north facing and any plants to provide a screen would be in
the shade.
I need all year cover. I tried bamboo but it will take forever to grow to
the desired height.
so I am now considering a 6ft x 4ft trellis and covering it with ivy.
which
ivy will not take over my entire garden?!!

Hiya Space. I always wanted the Hedera hibernica 'Digitata Crûg Gold'
because it is SO golden yellow.The Crug Gold is the closer I've found
to the one I planted out but mine has very little leaves. It has
brighten up the corner of my garden so brilliantly, all year round,
north facing and is climbing all over John, a sculpture below. Failing
that give any ivy a bright background, like I've done for our porch.
Green and pink is yummy and will have you smile all year round ;o)

http://cjoint.com/?kyp54dJos5
http://cjoint.com/?kyqchXwR6k

How peculiar that 'skinty' and Helene Rudlin should write absolutely
identical posts. Yet another shape shift?
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk