Old 18-11-2006, 10:36 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Mrs. Helene Rudlin and Judith

In article 455eb126$0$28169$5a62ac22@per-qv1-newsreader-
01.iinet.net.au, Farm1
writes

If everyone who objected to her behaviour - and I do mean

*everyone* - had
both sat on her firmly as soon as she started her misleading, lying,
insulting and swearing behaviour, we might not have lost those

people.

I disagree. A lot of people cannot stomach any form of disagreement

I agree, with both of you.

I agreee that the behaviour of Puke to Judith was nothing short of
disgusting, and some idiots wrote some ridiculous things. BUT, to
blame the whole group, many of whom had their killfile in operation
and many of whom weren't even reading all the threads is simply
unrealistic.

I don't blame the whole group, far from it, the majority have been
supportive, understanding and kind in their emails and many of
them have not posted publicly, for various reasons, and I respect
that.

Puke just isn't worth it. Judith must know from her own inbox and
from the people who she did value here, just how those who are "worth
it" viewed her and thought of her. The rest just don't matter. It's
about "hearth dwellers" and "fringe dwellers" (really just knowing how
to sort the trees from the wood).

Now that I have got over the shock of what Helene Rudlin did to
me and with the support of my employers, I am back on an even
keel although a bit battered, I can see the wood from the trees.
I'm humbled by my own weakness in leaving urg, I have never left
a newsgroup before and I regret doing so, I should have taken the
advice of many of you and ignored her as one cannot deal with a
shapeshifter.

I would like to thank many of you for taking my side and who have
been villified by Mrs. Rudlin, for example, Sacha who only stood
up for me as strongly as she did as she knew what was going on
in the background; but, I agree that this is devisive, as mentioned
earlier, solely as it created a divide and rule situation for Mrs.
Rudlin to operate within. It is apparent that most are now aware of
her true colours. A couple of comments from the 2 sole
supporters of Mrs. Rudlin made unkind comments, perhaps
meaning to be comical about Janet returning to urg, i.e. as
Swartzanegger, Janet never left urg, she has at no time posted
that she is/was leaving urg and therefore the unkind comments
are inappropriate.

I will post on urg, I have missed talking over the garden fence but I
can assure you that you will never hear me comment on Mrs.
Rudlin or her postings or future attacks on me by her, the matter is
now in the hands of others and I will not be commenting on urg
with regard to this.

Can I ask that this matter is now allowed to drop, thank you,
sincerely, everyone for your kindness.

Judith

Old 18-11-2006, 11:00 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 18 Nov 2006 02:36:27 -0800, judith lea wrote:

Can I ask that this matter is now allowed to drop

yes please
Old 18-11-2006, 04:05 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Welcome back Judith

"judith lea" wrote (big snip))

I will post on urg

Excellent news, welcome back, glad you have been able to come to terms with
that business and can now treat it with the comtempt it deserves.

Now we need to entice other gardeners back to the garden shed. :-)

Can I ask that this matter is now allowed to drop

Well said!

--
Regards
Bob H

Old 18-11-2006, 05:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Bob Hobden wrote:

Excellent news, welcome back, glad you have been able to come to terms with
that business and can now treat it with the comtempt it deserves.

Now we need to entice other gardeners back to the garden shed. :-)

Thanks Bob, your kind words are appreciated. I hope others that are
not posting or who have left will return; as urg is the richer for them
and I think we can all move on a bit older and wiser. However, I do
have to say that I acknowledge that my gardening expertise leaves much
to be desired but I enjoy trying and it's like a miracle when I do
something for the first time in the garden and it works.

I took urglers advice about my strawberry beds and weeds and came to
the conclusion, as I was advised and of course, I ignored, that I had
to replant the lot to get rid of the weeds and I am so pleased that I
did.

Kind regards

Judith

Old 18-11-2006, 06:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In message .com,
judith lea writes

Bob Hobden wrote:

Excellent news, welcome back, glad you have been able to come to terms with
that business and can now treat it with the comtempt it deserves.

Now we need to entice other gardeners back to the garden shed. :-)

Thanks Bob, your kind words are appreciated. I hope others that are
not posting or who have left will return; as urg is the richer for them
and I think we can all move on a bit older and wiser. However, I do
have to say that I acknowledge that my gardening expertise leaves much
to be desired but I enjoy trying and it's like a miracle when I do
something for the first time in the garden and it works.

I took urglers advice about my strawberry beds and weeds and came to
the conclusion, as I was advised and of course, I ignored, that I had
to replant the lot to get rid of the weeds and I am so pleased that I
did.

Welcome back Judith. There are certainly others I do not miss but I'm
glad you are here.
--
June Hughes

Old 18-11-2006, 06:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

June Hughes wrote:

Welcome back Judith. There are certainly others I do not miss but I'm
glad you are here.
--
June Hughes

That's so sweet of you June, thank you. If I could have just one wish
and wave my magic wand it would be for you and a friend of mine, to
start talking again. Anyway, how is the dragon drum?

Old 18-11-2006, 07:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In message . com,
judith lea writes

June Hughes wrote:

Welcome back Judith. There are certainly others I do not miss but I'm
glad you are here.
--
June Hughes

That's so sweet of you June, thank you. If I could have just one wish
and wave my magic wand it would be for you and a friend of mine, to
start talking again. Anyway, how is the dragon drum?

Judith, you have lost me. Do you mean when I did dragon-boat racing
(only banging the drum, not rowing but very scary) in Docklands several
years ago? Other than that I don't know what you mean, unless it is
something to do with Susie and her lovely dragons.
--
June Hughes
Old 18-11-2006, 08:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

June Hughes wrote:

Judith, you have lost me. Do you mean when I did dragon-boat racing
(only banging the drum, not rowing but very scary) in Docklands several
years ago? Other than that I don't know what you mean, unless it is
something to do with Susie and her lovely dragons.

Yes, when you were banging that drum thing, remember you posted a
picture of you sitting in the boat, or did you send me a picture I
can't remember but it was in Docklands.

Has Susie got dragons, what sort of dragons? - real dragons?

Old 18-11-2006, 09:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In message .com,
judith lea writes

June Hughes wrote:

Judith, you have lost me. Do you mean when I did dragon-boat racing
(only banging the drum, not rowing but very scary) in Docklands several
years ago? Other than that I don't know what you mean, unless it is
something to do with Susie and her lovely dragons.

Yes, when you were banging that drum thing, remember you posted a
picture of you sitting in the boat, or did you send me a picture I
can't remember but it was in Docklands.

I must have sent you a picture. It is a very long time ago and I
haven't repeated the experience. I really thought the boat was going to
sink. I had imagined myself sitting at the end of the boat, well down
in the bows, banging a drum (and looking a bit like Nobu from the Mighty
Boosh, which wasn't around then but you get my drift). As you will
remember from the picture, I was perched like a small, fat monkey high
up above the rowers on a ridiculously small seat. All my family and
several friends were there to watch so I had to go ahead and afterwards
was glad I did. The drum was roped to the boat in case of an upset and
I had to shout to the rowers and bang the drum to keep their strokes in
time. Wouldn't do it again though.

Has Susie got dragons, what sort of dragons? - real dragons?

Susie makes the most beautiful dragons. She is very clever at it.
Lovely porcelain ones.
--
June Hughes
Old 18-11-2006, 10:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Bob Hobden" wrote
"judith lea" wrote (big snip))

I will post on urg

Excellent news, welcome back, glad you have been able to come to terms
with that business and can now treat it with the comtempt it deserves.

Now we need to entice other gardeners back to the garden shed. :-)

Hear, hear. Pleased to see you posting again Judith.

--
Sue

Old 18-11-2006, 10:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

June Hughes wrote:

I must have sent you a picture. It is a very long time ago and I
haven't repeated the experience. I really thought the boat was going to
sink. I had imagined myself sitting at the end of the boat, well down
in the bows, banging a drum (and looking a bit like Nobu from the Mighty
Boosh, which wasn't around then but you get my drift). As you will
remember from the picture, I was perched like a small, fat monkey high
up above the rowers on a ridiculously small seat. All my family and
several friends were there to watch so I had to go ahead and afterwards
was glad I did. The drum was roped to the boat in case of an upset and
I had to shout to the rowers and bang the drum to keep their strokes in
time. Wouldn't do it again though.

I remember you saying much the same at the time, you didn't look like
a fat monkey, far from it, who is Nobu? and what is Mighty Boosh???

Susie makes the most beautiful dragons. She is very clever at it.
Lovely porcelain ones.

I might have word with Susie about that, I've got her email address.

Just off to have a refill of Sauvignon Blanc
--
June Hughes

Old 18-11-2006, 10:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Sue wrote:

Pleased to see you posting again Judith.

That's nice of you Sue - I didn't know you made dragons, can we talk on
email about it on email?

Judith

Old 18-11-2006, 10:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Sue" wrote in message
reenews.net...

"Bob Hobden" wrote
"judith lea" wrote (big snip))

I will post on urg

Excellent news, welcome back, glad you have been able to come to terms
with that business and can now treat it with the comtempt it deserves.

Now we need to entice other gardeners back to the garden shed. :-)

Hear, hear. Pleased to see you posting again Judith.

--
Sue

That's a me too. Glad you are back Judith. I hope your emergence will get
back a few of the other posters I miss.

Old 18-11-2006, 10:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Rupert (W.Yorkshire) wrote:
"Sue" wrote in message

That's a me too. Glad you are back Judith. I hope your emergence will get
back a few of the other posters I miss.

Thank you Rupert I feel as if I have been away and I am being welcomed
back home, I am really touched - I have so missed you all.

Judith

Old 18-11-2006, 11:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In message . com,
judith lea writes

June Hughes wrote:

I must have sent you a picture. It is a very long time ago and I
haven't repeated the experience. I really thought the boat was going to
sink. I had imagined myself sitting at the end of the boat, well down
in the bows, banging a drum (and looking a bit like Nobu from the Mighty
Boosh, which wasn't around then but you get my drift). As you will
remember from the picture, I was perched like a small, fat monkey high
up above the rowers on a ridiculously small seat. All my family and
several friends were there to watch so I had to go ahead and afterwards
was glad I did. The drum was roped to the boat in case of an upset and
I had to shout to the rowers and bang the drum to keep their strokes in
time. Wouldn't do it again though.

I remember you saying much the same at the time, you didn't look like
a fat monkey, far from it, who is Nobu? and what is Mighty Boosh???

The Mighty Boosh is a sort of comedy programme. It may have started on
Radio 4 but I didn't hear that. The first I saw of it was on BBB3 a
couple of years ago. They have quite a cult following and sprog and
friends went to see them at the Brixton Academy a few months ago. I am
not sure whether or not you would like them but I think they are very
funny.