Old 11-11-2007, 09:44 PM posted to uk.environment.conservation,uk.rec.birdwatching,uk.rec.gardening,soc.culture.scottish,demon.local

Default Beware! Dense fog in Islay aka the wool inside Ogilvies head.

On Sun, 11 Nov 2007 08:49:13 +0000, Gloria
wrote:

On Sun, 11 Nov 2007 08:17:34 +0000 (GMT), Robert Seago
wrote:

In article ,
Malcolm wrote:

If final proof of your lack of understanding were required, then you
have kindly provided it above with your reaction to my asking you
whether had the total of red squirrels on Anglesey been published in
that report as being 1,000, you would have expected that figure, too, to
be accurate to the nearest one squirrel. Your answer sums up your state
of ignorance and incomprehension perfectly.

TBH I think we all know that Malcolm Ogilvie the troll and pedant, has very little understanding of
anything scientific.

I would agree with this. The trouble is Ogilvie is a troll, stalker
and pedant of the highest order and I'm not sure he can be helped.
It's also quite apparent from his deranged posting history that he's
an old soak too!

I think it is pointless arguing with him really as his obvious support of
CONservation hooliganism and pro hunt stance in every place, is axiomatic.

Big word for you, the village idiot? I still agree with you though.

Genuine conservation is wrong in his eyes, whereas CONservation hooliganism is right.
Whatever example.

Some people are just too dense, unethical and downright crooked to
comprehend the needs of genuine conservation. You should know, you've
been feathering your own nest for years and bragging about it here,
but we know your false boasting is flannel!

I bet you copy books as well?

Is it not possible to just ignore the contemptible cocks?