Old 23-03-2008, 06:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rod Rod is offline

Default Advert - Howard Gem rotavator on Ebay

As I said in an earlier post. My Howard Gem is up on Ebay with 6 days
to go if anybody wants areal rotavator cheap but not too cheap I
hope ;~}
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Howard-Gem-Rot...QQcmdZViewItem

I hope that lot will show correctly in usenet readers.
Old 23-03-2008, 08:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Sun, 23 Mar 2008 18:27:09 +0000, Rod wrote
(in article
):

As I said in an earlier post. My Howard Gem is up on Ebay with 6 days
to go if anybody wants areal rotavator cheap but not too cheap I
hope ;~}

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Howard-Gem-
Rotavator_W0QQitemZ270222110114QQihZ017QQcate
goryZ112594QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I hope that lot will show correctly in usenet readers.

Just a hint to you and others. If you enclose a long URL in angle brackets
like this http://news.bbc.co.uk/ then most newsreaders will recognise it as
a "clickable" link, which saves trying to highlight it over several lines.
[No comment on the eBay item :-)]

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK
Burne-Jones/William Morris window in Shropshire church with conservation

Old 23-03-2008, 11:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Rod" wrote ...
As I said in an earlier post. My Howard Gem is up on Ebay with 6 days
to go if anybody wants areal rotavator cheap but not too cheap I
hope ;~}
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Howard-Gem-Rot...QQcmdZViewItem

I hope that lot will show correctly in usenet readers.

It's a shame but somehow I doubt I could lift that in and out of the
Defender like I do my Honda. :-)
Brilliant machine, but as you say, not for the weak or faint hearted.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden

Old 24-03-2008, 06:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rod Rod is offline

On 23 Mar, 23:28, "Bob Hobden" wrote:
It's a shame but somehow I doubt I could lift that in and out of the
Defender like I do my Honda. :-)
Brilliant machine, but as you say, not for the weak or faint hearted.

Er.....................no. It weighs best part of 7cwt. Goes on a
trailer or in a Transit size van.

I'll be sorry to see it go after all these years but it would be a
crime to leave it rotting in a shed.