Old 04-05-2008, 08:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default OT (very much so!)

SWMBO wishes to get a wind up alarm clock, but all we have seen so far are
all battery driven, so does, anyone know where she might get one?

And, just to annoy some of the contributors, I'm going to post this in more
that one group!

Alan

Old 04-05-2008, 09:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In message , alan holmes
wrote

SWMBO wishes to get a wind up alarm clock, but all we have seen so far are
all battery driven, so does, anyone know where she might get one?

And, just to annoy some of the contributors, I'm going to post this in more
that one group!

It's the kind of item found in your local pound shop.

--
Alan
news2006 {at} amac {dot} f2s {dot} com
Old 04-05-2008, 10:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
BAC BAC is offline

"alan holmes" wrote in message

SWMBO wishes to get a wind up alarm clock, but all we have seen so far are
all battery driven, so does, anyone know where she might get one?

And, just to annoy some of the contributors, I'm going to post this in
more that one group!

Alan

Try

http://www.remtrak.com/clock/alarm.htm

Old 04-05-2008, 10:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article , Alan writes:
| In message , alan holmes
| wrote
|
| SWMBO wishes to get a wind up alarm clock, but all we have seen so far are
| all battery driven, so does, anyone know where she might get one?
|
| And, just to annoy some of the contributors, I'm going to post this in more
| that one group!
|
| It's the kind of item found in your local pound shop.

As distinct from a wind-up posting, which is found in your local
newsgroup.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.
Old 04-05-2008, 10:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
K K is offline

alan holmes writes

SWMBO wishes to get a wind up alarm clock, but all we have seen so far are
all battery driven, so does, anyone know where she might get one?

And, just to annoy some of the contributors, I'm going to post this in more
that one group!

Amazon do the traditional sort with two big bells on top.

As do IKEA - but not sure whether theirs is wind-up
--
Kay