Old 24-04-2003, 08:32 PM
Bob H

Default ATTN: Ophelia

Hi Ophelia, and anyone else who is interested,
as promised, a post back on the results of a weeks trials with both
pea sticks and old unwanted CD's.
As I said I put short pea sticks about every 8/10 inches into my front garden side
border, which is the one affected here.
Then I also put some old unwanted CD's, shiny side towards me, into the side border
on my back garden, again, that is the one which also gets affected by cats. I put
these about every 10/12 inches apart, slightly angled towards each other, in between
the plants
I have looked closely at both borders over the last few days, and can honestly say
that neither of them have been affected by cats this week. They have both stayed
clean.....touch wood.

I must say that both cures have been found from various sources on the net, and are
not my own ideas.

I hope it works for all others who are and have been affected by cats using their
gardens as toilets.
--
Bob H
Leeds UK

---

Ophelia again Jeffrey Bryant United Kingdom 140 05-04-2009 11:21 AM
Ophelia again Judith in France United Kingdom 0 29-03-2009 10:12 AM
Ophelia Jeffrey Bryant United Kingdom 5 22-03-2009 12:29 PM
we improve them, then we actually jump Katya and Ophelia's abysmal lemon Geoff Dupont, MPSE United Kingdom 0 23-07-2005 02:11 PM
Found elsewhe Ophelia Anne Jackson United Kingdom 2 29-06-2004 10:09 AM