Old 21-03-2009, 05:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Ophelia again

If you read her posts, you'll see she adds nothing to a newsgroup in
her replies which mainly consist of useless things like:

oooh get 'er))))

??

rofl

LOL

ta

chuckle

LOL!

lol

Etc. Etc. Etc.
Old 21-03-2009, 05:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Mar 21, 5:40*pm, "Jeffrey Bryant" wrote:
If you read her posts, you'll see she adds nothing to a newsgroup in
her replies ....

Nevertheless you appear to be totally obsessed with her!
Old 21-03-2009, 06:04 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

moghouse wrote:

On Mar 21, 5:40*pm, "Jeffrey Bryant" wrote:
If you read her posts, you'll see she adds nothing to a newsgroup in
her replies ....

Nevertheless you appear to be totally obsessed with her!

No, I Googled her after all the talk about her here and found out lots
about her and what she does. Read Google yourself and find out if I'm
lying. I'm just making the group aware.

Jeff
Old 21-03-2009, 06:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Jeffrey Bryant wrote:
moghouse wrote:

On Mar 21, 5:40 pm, "Jeffrey Bryant" wrote:
If you read her posts, you'll see she adds nothing to a newsgroup in
her replies ....

Nevertheless you appear to be totally obsessed with her!

No, I Googled her after all the talk about her here and found out lots
about her and what she does. Read Google yourself and find out if I'm
lying. I'm just making the group aware.

Ahh that word again. 'lying' How many times have we heard that now?

Old 21-03-2009, 06:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 21/3/09 18:15, in article , "Ophelia"
wrote:

Jeffrey Bryant wrote:
moghouse wrote:

On Mar 21, 5:40 pm, "Jeffrey Bryant" wrote:
If you read her posts, you'll see she adds nothing to a newsgroup in
her replies ....

Nevertheless you appear to be totally obsessed with her!

No, I Googled her after all the talk about her here and found out lots
about her and what she does. Read Google yourself and find out if I'm
lying. I'm just making the group aware.

Ahh that word again. 'lying' How many times have we heard that now?

Perhaps we could just ignore the troublemakers? They must be so pleased at
the attention they're getting because the obvious aim is to make trouble and
disrupt. ;-((
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com

Old 21-03-2009, 06:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Sacha wrote:
Perhaps we could just ignore the troublemakers? They must be so
pleased at the attention they're getting because the obvious aim is
to make trouble and disrupt. ;-((

You are right, of course

Old 21-03-2009, 06:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Sacha wrote:

On 21/3/09 18:15, in article ,
"Ophelia" wrote:

Jeffrey Bryant wrote:
moghouse wrote:

On Mar 21, 5:40 pm, "Jeffrey Bryant"

wrote: If you read her posts, you'll see she adds nothing to a
newsgroup in her replies ....

Nevertheless you appear to be totally obsessed with her!

No, I Googled her after all the talk about her here and found out

lots about her and what she does. Read Google yourself and find
out if I'm lying. I'm just making the group aware.

Ahh that word again. 'lying' How many times have we heard that now?

Perhaps we could just ignore the troublemakers? They must be so
pleased at the attention they're getting because the obvious aim is
to make trouble and disrupt. ;-((

If people bother to review Ophelia's posts by reading Google, they'll
see that trouble and disruption seem to be her aim. And from what I've
read, you seem to be a collaborator.

Jeff
Old 21-03-2009, 06:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Mar 21, 7:04*pm, "Jeffrey Bryant" wrote:
moghouse wrote:
On Mar 21, 5:40*pm, "Jeffrey Bryant" wrote:
If you read her posts, you'll see she adds nothing to a newsgroup in
her replies ....

Nevertheless you appear to be totally obsessed with her!

No, I Googled her after all the talk about her here and found out lots
about her and what she does. Read Google yourself and find out if I'm
lying. I'm just making the group aware.

Jeff

Oh, I'd say that any awareness required was self evident from your
very first post.
Old 21-03-2009, 06:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Anne Welsh Jackson wrote:

wrote:
If you read her posts, you'll see she adds nothing to a
newsgroup in her replies ....

Nevertheless you appear to be totally obsessed with her!

No, I Googled her after all the talk about her here and found out
lots about her and what she does. Read Google yourself and find out
if I'm lying. I'm just making the group aware.

No, you are stalking!

No I'm not.

I cannot recall ever seeing a post from you in the past

Please don't tell me when I should post or what I should post.

Jeff
Old 21-03-2009, 08:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

The message
from "Jeffrey Bryant" contains these words:

Plonk.

--
Rusty

Old 21-03-2009, 08:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

moghouse wrote:
On Mar 21, 5:40*pm, "Jeffrey Bryant" wrote:
If you read her posts, you'll see she adds nothing to a newsgroup in
her replies ....

Nevertheless you appear to be totally obsessed with her!

No, I Googled her after all the talk about her here and found out lots
about her and what she does. Read Google yourself and find out if I'm
lying. I'm just making the group aware.

And you believe everything you read on the internet, of course.

Just as you believe everything printed in newspapers?

Lying? perish the thought. You're just easily persuaded. Want to send me
your bank details? I'll send you $Lots...

--
Rusty
Old 21-03-2009, 08:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

The message
from Sacha contains these words:

Perhaps we could just ignore the troublemakers? They must be so pleased at
the attention they're getting because the obvious aim is to make trouble and
disrupt. ;-((

Aye. I shaln't see any more of his rubbish, anyway.

--
Rusty
Old 21-03-2009, 08:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

The message
from "Jeffrey Bryant" contains these words:

Please don't tell me when I should post or what I should post.

Please don't tell me what I should post.

You're a pompous, ignorant little ****, and you no longer figure in URG
on my box.

Crawl back under the stone you emerged from.

--
Rusty
Old 21-03-2009, 09:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

wrote:
If you read her posts, you'll see she adds nothing to a
newsgroup in her replies ....

Nevertheless you appear to be totally obsessed with her!

No, I Googled her after all the talk about her here and found out
lots about her and what she does. Read Google yourself and find out
if I'm lying. I'm just making the group aware.

And you believe everything you read on the internet, of course.

I believe what I've read about her, yes.

Jeff
Old 21-03-2009, 09:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Rusty_Hinge wrote:

The message
from "Jeffrey Bryant" contains these words:

Please don't tell me when I should post or what I should post.

Please don't tell me what I should post.

You're a pompous, ignorant little ****, and you no longer figure in
URG on my box.

Crawl back under the stone you emerged from.

Likewise, scum.

Ophelia again Judith in France United Kingdom 0 29-03-2009 10:12 AM
Ophelia Jeffrey Bryant United Kingdom 5 22-03-2009 12:29 PM
Found elsewhe Ophelia Anne Jackson United Kingdom 2 29-06-2004 10:09 AM
ATTN: Ophelia Bob H United Kingdom 0 24-04-2003 08:32 PM