Old 07-06-2008, 12:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default moss killer questions

I have given my back lawn the soluble moss killer a couple of times now
and raked out what I could in between doses.
Now after the second dose from about 10 days ago, I have managed to rake
out quite a substantial amount of dead moss etc.
On closer inspection I see that there are a few (very) small patches
wher the moss has either not being killed or is still attached to the soil.
My questions: how important is it to remove ALL the moss, wether dead or
not, and also does this moss killer completely kill the moss or does it
just stop it from growing for a while?

Thanks