Old 30-06-2008, 10:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Tomato time

On 30/6/08 21:40, in article
, "Judith in
France" wrote:

On Jun 30, 12:47 pm, Sacha wrote:
On 30/6/08 11:17, in article
, "Judith in

France" wrote:
On Jun 29, 5:15 pm, Sacha wrote:
Ray picked about 3 doz. Jersey Sunrise this morning. They're in one of the
greenhouses and have ripened very rapidly over the last week.

--
Sachahttp://www.hillhousenursery.com
South Devon

Our tomatoes are laughable, we had a greenhouse in England but not
here. I notice that the villagers have polytunnels, which they have
made themselves. I want one but ready made, the only ones in the shops
are too small, I want a walk in one, any ideas Sacha?

Judith

http://www.webmarchand.com/a/liste_p...mot/Tunnel_pla...
liste_produit.htm
They're not very pretty, so you'd want it out of sight but presumably would
want to get electricity to it for the winter?

--
Sachahttp://www.hillhousenursery.com
South Devon
(new website online but not completed - shop to come and some mild tweaking
to do!)

It doesn't matter what it looks like as it will be on the field
backing onto our garden where Edward grows all his veggies. We can
easily run electricity from the barn to there.

Judith

Et voila!