Old 30-06-2008, 09:24 PM
Registered User

Question Ceanothus Identity Help Please

A bit of a longshot I know but if anyone can hazard a guess as to which type of Ceanothus this is I would be grateful.

http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/1...anothusaw6.jpg

Thank you
Old 30-06-2008, 10:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Ceanothus Identity Help Please

On 30/6/08 21:24, in article , "MeowZy"
wrote:

A bit of a longshot I know but if anyone can hazard a guess as to which
type of Ceanothus this is I would be grateful.

http://tinyurl.com/4k9bgw

Thank you

Colour registers being what they are, I'm going to take a guess at Dark
Star. But it really is only a guess. If it's essential for you to be sure,
send a piece to Wisley. If it is Dark Star you're very lucky. It seems to
be one of those less seen and IOE it's hard to strike from cuttings. AND,
just to compound that bit of misery, ours seems to be dying!

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com

Old 01-07-2008, 12:31 AM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeowZy View Post
A bit of a longshot I know but if anyone can hazard a guess as to which type of Ceanothus this is I would be grateful.

http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/1...anothusaw6.jpg

Thank you

It looks like Ceanothus "Concha" : http://tinyurl.com/62mych

I know what it's name is - was Please help, flower identity DiMa United Kingdom 0 13-01-2011 04:59 AM
Ceanothus advice needed please jesterhud Gardening 1 06-05-2009 04:45 PM
Identity please robert United Kingdom 11 14-04-2009 01:56 PM
Ceanothus Rigidus advice please? Beeblebrox United Kingdom 6 30-04-2007 07:15 PM
Identity of flower please o1o1o1o1 Lawns 2 12-08-2004 02:12 AM