GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Allotments (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/177029-allotments.html)

Pete C[_2_] 26-07-2008 12:30 PM

Allotments

Wally wrote:
"Pete C" wrote in message
Pete C wrote:
Mmmm.........of the 5 sites I've applied for, 3 have closed waiting
lists, one is shut on health and safety grounds (?), and the fifth
is a deligated site. Chairperson is sending me an application form,
and I will be 5th on the waiting list. Not holding my breath! ;)

Council staff screwed up! 3 sites with short lists, not closed.
Applications in the post :)
--
Pete C
London UK

Hope you don't have to wait too long Pete, in the meantime you
could have a ride up the M1 a few miles and practice on mine. :o)

Wally

Thanks for the offer Wally, but I'd rather go in the other direction, and
practice at Judiths ;) (check her pics)
--
Pete C
London UK

Wally[_3_] 26-07-2008 06:25 PM

Allotments

Hope you don't have to wait too long Pete, in the meantime you
could have a ride up the M1 a few miles and practice on mine. :o)

Wally

Thanks for the offer Wally, but I'd rather go in the other direction, and
practice at Judiths ;) (check her pics)
--
Pete C
London UK

Huh, so what's Judith got that I hav.....................ok ferget it. :o)

Wally

Hugh Jampton 26-07-2008 06:54 PM

Allotments

On Sat, 26 Jul 2008 18:25:53 +0100, Wally wrote:

Thanks for the offer Wally, but I'd rather go in the other direction, and
practice at Judiths ;) (check her pics)

Huh, so what's Judith got that I hav.....................ok ferget it. :o)

The bunker is that way ... byeeee ;-)
--
Regards,

Hugh Jampton

Judith in France 26-07-2008 07:15 PM

Allotments

On Jul 26, 6:25 pm, "Wally" wrote:
Hope you don't have to wait too long Pete, in the meantime you
could have a ride up the M1 a few miles and practice on mine. :o)

Wally

Thanks for the offer Wally, but I'd rather go in the other direction, and
practice at Judiths ;) (check her pics)
--
Pete C
London UK

Huh, so what's Judith got that I hav.....................ok ferget it. :o)

Wally

lol it must be to do with my cooking I think Wally :-)

Judith