Old 01-08-2008, 10:39 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Garden video

Hi Folks
Some of you encouraged me to post a new garden walk video. Sadly it turned
out to big to put on my photo site so I have posted it on You Tube
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_UVHKw5NQIY It was nice and clear on my camera
but seems somewhat fuzzy on You Tube, still it gives a flavour of what we
have been doing here and shows a lot of the clearing and new planting we
have done.

Mike

Old 01-08-2008, 11:47 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"AriesVal" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 1 Aug 2008 10:39:25 +0100, Muddymike wrote:

Hi Folks
Some of you encouraged me to post a new garden walk video. Sadly it
turned
out to big to put on my photo site so I have posted it on You Tube
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_UVHKw5NQIY It was nice and clear on my
camera
but seems somewhat fuzzy on You Tube, still it gives a flavour of what we
have been doing here and shows a lot of the clearing and new planting we
have done.

Mike

I did enjoy that walk around your lovely garden Mike. I love the dry
stone
walls. A lot for you to look after I'm sure - do you have any help?

Only a little from SWMBO, but I do most of it myself. We had two of the dry
stone walls retaining the terraces re built two years ago by a local dry
stone waller. He reckoned that to build the lot from scratch today would
cost in excess of £250,000. Most were built over 100 years ago when the
garden was part of the grounds of the old Thornborough hall.

Mike

Old 01-08-2008, 12:05 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 1/8/08 10:39, in article ,
"Muddymike" wrote:

Hi Folks
Some of you encouraged me to post a new garden walk video. Sadly it turned
out to big to put on my photo site so I have posted it on You Tube
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_UVHKw5NQIY It was nice and clear on my camera
but seems somewhat fuzzy on You Tube, still it gives a flavour of what we
have been doing here and shows a lot of the clearing and new planting we
have done.

Mike

What a beautifully maintained garden, Mike and I do like all the varying
spots from which you can see other parts of the garden. Like Val, I too
admire the stone walls - I think they give tremendous character to a garden.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com

Old 01-08-2008, 09:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Muddymike" wrote in message
om...

"AriesVal" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

Nice, I'm impressed.

As for the fuzziness, many clips lose resolution in uploading to Utube. I
presume they do it to save bandwidth.

Steve

Old 03-08-2008, 10:31 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

What a beautifully maintained garden, Mike and I do like all the varying
spots from which you can see other parts of the garden. Like Val, I too
admire the stone walls - I think they give tremendous character to a
garden.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com
South Devon

I too like your garden Mike, I suspect that it is even nicer in the real -
o.k. folks all round to Mikes for morning coffee - I love bendy up and down
path`s, my garden is flat owing to our lifestyle and age, but I still love
it and will be sorry to leave it when we move on. I am planning a new garden
even tho I don't know where that will be yet :-)

kate.

Old 03-08-2008, 12:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Kate Morgan" wrote in message

What a beautifully maintained garden, Mike and I do like all the varying
spots from which you can see other parts of the garden. Like Val, I too
admire the stone walls - I think they give tremendous character to a
garden.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com
South Devon

I too like your garden Mike, I suspect that it is even nicer in the real -
o.k. folks all round to Mikes for morning coffee - kate.

No problem with he coffee, just bring your favourite weeding tool :-)

Mike

Old 03-08-2008, 03:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 3/8/08 12:03, in article ,
"Muddymike" wrote:

"Kate Morgan" wrote in message

What a beautifully maintained garden, Mike and I do like all the varying
spots from which you can see other parts of the garden. Like Val, I too
admire the stone walls - I think they give tremendous character to a
garden.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com
South Devon

I too like your garden Mike, I suspect that it is even nicer in the real -
o.k. folks all round to Mikes for morning coffee - kate.

No problem with he coffee, just bring your favourite weeding tool :-)

Mike

Hmm, you realise this means we'll expect biscuits, too!

Old 03-08-2008, 04:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Sacha" wrote in message
On 3/8/08 12:03, in article ,
"Muddymike" wrote:

"Kate Morgan" wrote in message

What a beautifully maintained garden, Mike and I do like all the
varying
spots from which you can see other parts of the garden. Like Val, I too
admire the stone walls - I think they give tremendous character to a
garden.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com
South Devon

I too like your garden Mike, I suspect that it is even nicer in the
real -
o.k. folks all round to Mikes for morning coffee - kate.

No problem with he coffee, just bring your favourite weeding tool :-)

Mike

Hmm, you realise this means we'll expect biscuits, too!

Hows about two hobnobs per square yard...

Mike

Old 03-08-2008, 05:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Muddymike" wrote in message
om...

"Sacha" wrote in message
On 3/8/08 12:03, in article ,
"Muddymike" wrote:

[...]

well I don't know about just two Mike but I expect that will do just fine
:-)))

Ornamental Kitchen Garden - video / DVD? Keith \(Dorset\) United Kingdom 0 13-12-2006 09:49 PM
New Garden Site & Free Garden Video Bobby Baxter Gardening 1 27-04-2003 01:08 PM
Spawning Part II MPEG Video of My Koi spawning are now on mad Ponds 0 29-03-2003 03:32 PM
live video streaming test Luwie Ponds 2 28-03-2003 05:32 PM
pulser pump video (Simplest pump in the world) Oz sci.agriculture 13 18-02-2003 05:42 AM