Old 21-08-2008, 12:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Seeking small metal shed

I'm looking for recommendations (and the opposite) for a small metal
shed hopefully no more than 36" x 54". Googling turns up plenty of
metal sheds but they are too big. This:
http://www.shedstore.co.uk/itemdetl....mprcd/abs1eeas is a rare
exception. Any others?
--
He is not here; but far away
The noise of life begins again

Old 21-08-2008, 02:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article ,
says...
I'm looking for recommendations (and the opposite) for a small metal
shed hopefully no more than 36" x 54". Googling turns up plenty of
metal sheds but they are too big. This:
http://www.shedstore.co.uk/itemdetl....mprcd/abs1eeas is a rare
exception. Any others?

perhaps try looking for metal lockers instead?
--
Charlie Pridham, Gardening in Cornwall
www.roselandhouse.co.uk
Old 21-08-2008, 08:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Charlie Pridham wrote:
In article ,
says...
I'm looking for recommendations (and the opposite) for a small metal
shed hopefully no more than 36" x 54". Googling turns up plenty of
metal sheds but they are too big. This:
http://www.shedstore.co.uk/itemdetl....mprcd/abs1eeas is a rare
exception. Any others?

perhaps try looking for metal lockers instead?

Or tool stores. Does it have to have headroom?
--
Pete C
London UK

Old 21-08-2008, 08:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Frederick Williams wrote:
I'm looking for recommendations (and the opposite) for a small metal
shed hopefully no more than 36" x 54". Googling turns up plenty of
metal sheds but they are too big. This:
http://www.shedstore.co.uk/itemdetl....mprcd/abs1eeas is a rare
exception. Any others?

Out on a limb here.......clover?
--
Pete C
London UK

Old 21-08-2008, 08:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

The message
from Frederick Williams contains these words:

I'm looking for recommendations (and the opposite) for a small metal
shed hopefully no more than 36" x 54". Googling turns up plenty of
metal sheds but they are too big. This:
http://www.shedstore.co.uk/itemdetl....mprcd/abs1eeas is a rare
exception. Any others?

There was one offered for sale on an ad in the village shop.

Whereabouts are you?

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig
Old 21-08-2008, 11:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Frederick Williams" wrote
I'm looking for recommendations (and the opposite) for a small metal
shed hopefully no more than 36" x 54". Googling turns up plenty of
metal sheds but they are too big. This:
http://www.shedstore.co.uk/itemdetl....mprcd/abs1eeas is a rare
exception. Any others?

I saw something like that at Wicks today whilst searching for stuff to fix
our greenhouse. Boss says it was plastic so have a search and see.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden

Old 22-08-2008, 01:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Bob Hobden wrote:

"Frederick Williams" wrote
I'm looking for recommendations (and the opposite) for a small metal
shed hopefully no more than 36" x 54". Googling turns up plenty of
metal sheds but they are too big. This:
http://www.shedstore.co.uk/itemdetl....mprcd/abs1eeas is a rare
exception. Any others?

I saw something like that at Wicks today whilst searching for stuff to fix
our greenhouse. Boss says it was plastic so have a search and see.

Will do. I thinks there's a Wicks nearby. Thanks.

Old 22-08-2008, 01:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

AriesVal wrote:

Well Fred, all I can say is fancy meeting you here.

Turning up like a bad peony?

Old 22-08-2008, 02:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Rusty Hinge 2 wrote:

There was one offered for sale on an ad in the village shop.

Whereabouts are you?

Watford-on-sea.

Which village?

Old 22-08-2008, 02:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Pete C wrote:

Charlie Pridham wrote:
In article ,
says...
I'm looking for recommendations (and the opposite) for a small metal
shed hopefully no more than 36" x 54". Googling turns up plenty of
metal sheds but they are too big. This:
http://www.shedstore.co.uk/itemdetl....mprcd/abs1eeas is a rare
exception. Any others?

perhaps try looking for metal lockers instead?

Or tool stores. Does it have to have headroom?

Head room will be desirable. The shed (or whatever it might turn out to
be) is for storing the common garden tools including a small lawn mower
(by which I mean both a device for mowing a small lawn, and a small
device for mowing a lawn).

Lockers (as I understand the word) are too small. A tool store might
suffice.

Old 22-08-2008, 09:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Pete C wrote:
Frederick Williams wrote:
I'm looking for recommendations (and the opposite) for a small metal
shed hopefully no more than 36" x 54". Googling turns up plenty of
metal sheds but they are too big. This:
http://www.shedstore.co.uk/itemdetl....mprcd/abs1eeas is a rare
exception. Any others?

Out on a limb here.......clover?

Which should of course have appeared in the threads above! ........senior
moment
--
Pete C
London UK

Old 23-08-2008, 12:05 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Rusty Hinge 2 wrote:

There was one offered for sale on an ad in the village shop.

Whereabouts are you?

Watford-on-sea.

Which village?

Bunwell - never heard of Watford on Sea. Watford and Watford Gap, yes...

Seen any rain about recently?

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig
Old 23-08-2008, 09:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article , Frederick Williams
writes
I'm looking for recommendations (and the opposite) for a small metal
shed hopefully no more than 36" x 54". Googling turns up plenty of
metal sheds but they are too big. This:
http://www.shedstore.co.uk/itemdetl....mprcd/abs1eeas is a rare
exception. Any others?

There's this one

http://www.waltons.co.uk/garden-shed...orage/waltons-
double-door-outdoor-storage-shed
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph
Old 24-08-2008, 08:56 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Janet Tweedy wrote:

In article , Frederick Williams
writes
I'm looking for recommendations (and the opposite) for a small metal
shed hopefully no more than 36" x 54". Googling turns up plenty of
metal sheds but they are too big. This:
http://www.shedstore.co.uk/itemdetl....mprcd/abs1eeas is a rare
exception. Any others?

There's this one

http://www.waltons.co.uk/garden-shed...orage/waltons-
double-door-outdoor-storage-shed

Size and shape are ok, but 'tis plastic.