Old 17-09-2008, 12:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default weather

There's a new free website showing real time rainfall across the UK -
www.raintoday.co.uk You can search by postcode or location, and zoom in
to street level.

I have just changed my plans for today, based on what it said!

Thank you for a very useful link Beatrice.

Indeed that is a good site.Thanks
If the hill opposite our house vanishes I know that I have 5 mins to rush
outside and do whatever I need to do. also if I can hear the trains two
fields away we know that the rain is coming over the river :-)

kate

Old 17-09-2008, 08:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

The message
from "Kate Morgan" contains these words:

There's a new free website showing real time rainfall across the UK -
www.raintoday.co.uk You can search by postcode or location, and zoom in
to street level.

I have just changed my plans for today, based on what it said!

Thank you for a very useful link Beatrice.

Indeed that is a good site.Thanks
If the hill opposite our house vanishes I know that I have 5 mins to rush
outside and do whatever I need to do. also if I can hear the trains two
fields away we know that the rain is coming over the river :-)

If I smell the maltings at Tivetshall Junction I know it's going to rain
within the next twelve hours.

Unfortunately, it doesn't follow that if I don't smell them, it will be dry...

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig