Old 19-10-2008, 05:47 PM
Registered User

Default Fruit Tree Graftwood

I am very interested in building up a collection of unusual varieties of fruit trees in particular Apples. At the present time I do have a number of more unusual varieties of Apples and would be very willing to swap graftwood during the dormant season with other people who also might have more unusual varieties.
I think we all need to try and save these varieties before they disappear as many old and unusual ones are now down to the last tree. It is the intention that these varieties would form the start of a national collection to be grown in Wales but made up of varieties found all over the U.K.
Looking forward to hearing from all the fruit enthusiasts.
Best wishes
Gerald.