Old 30-10-2008, 10:32 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Bon voyage Sacha

On 30/10/08 09:55, in article ,
"Martin" wrote:

On Thu, 30 Oct 2008 00:14:42 +0000, Sacha wrote:

On 29/10/08 23:44, in article
,
"Martin" wrote:

On Wed, 29 Oct 2008 17:19:44 +0000, Sacha wrote:

On 29/10/08 15:17, in article
,
"Martin" wrote:

On Wed, 29 Oct 2008 14:37:44 +0000, Sacha
wrote:

On 29/10/08 10:18, in article
,
"Pam Moore" wrote:

Have a wonderful trip. I'm envious, especially now the weather is so
cold.

Pam in Bristol

How really kind, Pam, thank you. Yes, we're quite excited about it now
it's
upon us. All we have to do is the dreaded packing. I'm really looking
forward to all of it but the Terracotta Army is something I'm just
longing
to see.

It was on show in Drenthe during the summer.

It was in London and I couldn't get to it. But this time we see ALL of it!

Not if odd items are scattered all over the world. )

I think they're all tucked up at home now. How many were there in the
travelling exhibition?

I didn't go to the exhibition. I think in Drente there were only a few.

And apparently 'they' think there are still more to
be excavated.

I watched a film of a Chinese woman making them! )

Yes, there are lots of places that do that. You can buy them as souvenirs
but I think Ray might object to be lugging one of those to NZ and home
again! I'll confine myself to silk in Hong Kong. ;-)
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com

Old 30-10-2008, 01:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Safe journey Sacha and Ray :-)

kate
Old 30-10-2008, 03:05 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 30/10/08 13:16, in article
net, "Kate Morgan"
wrote:

Safe journey Sacha and Ray :-)

kate

Many thanks, Kate. Nearly packed - the bedroom looks just a little less
like a jumble sale now! ;-)

Old 30-10-2008, 05:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Oct 30, 10:32 am, Sacha wrote:
On 30/10/08 09:55, in article ,

"Martin" wrote:

On Wed, 29 Oct 2008 14:37:44 +0000, Sacha
wrote:

On 29/10/08 10:18, in article ,
"Pam Moore" wrote:

[...]

I want some!!!!!!

Judith
Old 30-10-2008, 05:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 30/10/08 17:02, in article
, "Judith in
France" wrote:
snip
I'll confine myself to silk in Hong Kong. ;-)
--
Sachahttp://www.hillhousenursery.com
South Devon
(new website online)

I want some!!!!!!

Judith

Get packing! ;-)

Old 30-10-2008, 05:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Oct 30, 5:29 pm, Sacha wrote:
On 30/10/08 17:02, in article
, "Judith inFrance" wrote:

snip

I'll confine myself to silk in Hong Kong. ;-)
--
Sachahttp://www.hillhousenursery.com
South Devon
(new website online)

I want some!!!!!!

Judith

Get packing! ;-)

--
Sachahttp://www.hillhousenursery.com
South Devon
(new website online)

Don't!!!!!! Everything is up in the air here, it seems Istanbul could
be off now, we, rather my husband, he of the one who says Istanbul in
the first place; is talking about long haul over Christmas and New
Year to get away from the bad weather, I can't keep up with him. So
by the time you get back, I may or may not have been to Istanbul, or
longhaul for sunshine, or caught up with you somewhere!

Judith