Old 29-10-2008, 10:18 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Bon voyage Sacha

Have a wonderful trip. I'm envious, especially now the weather is so
cold.

Pam in Bristol
Old 29-10-2008, 11:23 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Oct 29, 10:18 am, Pam Moore wrote:
Have a wonderful trip. I'm envious, especially now the weather is so
cold.

Pam in Bristol

Tagging on here Pam and from me too, I'm very envious too. I hope
Sacha and Ray have the experience of a lifetime and maybe, just maybe,
they might spare a tiny thought for us shivering? Get your coat Pam,
we can get the next plane and join them :-)

Judith
Old 29-10-2008, 02:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Oct 29, 12:50 pm, Martin wrote:
On Wed, 29 Oct 2008 04:23:13 -0700 (PDT), Judith in France

wrote:
On Oct 29, 10:18 am, Pam Moore wrote:
Have a wonderful trip. I'm envious, especially now the weather is so
cold.

Pam in Bristol

Tagging on here Pam and from me too, I'm very envious too. I hope
Sacha and Ray have the experience of a lifetime and maybe, just maybe,
they might spare a tiny thought for us shivering? Get your coat Pam,
we can get the next plane and join them :-)

You can sit in the same row as Rusty and I.
--

Martin

No, I claim a longer friendship, you and Rusty are carrying my cases
and I may allow you to sit behind me, if you behave.

Judith
Old 29-10-2008, 03:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

The message

from Judith in France contains these words:
On Oct 29, 10:18 am, Pam Moore wrote:

Have a wonderful trip. I'm envious, especially now the weather is so
cold.

Pam in Bristol

Tagging on here Pam and from me too, I'm very envious too. I hope
Sacha and Ray have the experience of a lifetime and maybe, just maybe,
they might spare a tiny thought for us shivering? Get your coat Pam,
we can get the next plane and join them :-)

Wot they said.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig
Old 29-10-2008, 03:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

wrote:
On Oct 29, 10:18 am, Pam Moore wrote:
Have a wonderful trip. I'm envious, especially now the weather is so
cold.

Pam in Bristol

Tagging on here Pam and from me too, I'm very envious too. I hope
Sacha and Ray have the experience of a lifetime and maybe, just maybe,
they might spare a tiny thought for us shivering? Get your coat Pam,
we can get the next plane and join them :-)

You can sit in the same row as Rusty and I.
--

Martin

No, I claim a longer friendship, you and Rusty are carrying my cases
and I may allow you to sit behind me, if you behave.

How would you like us to behave? (Takes some quick lessons from Brand
and Ross...)

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig
Old 29-10-2008, 03:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

The message
from Sacha contains these words:

Any more of this and you'll all be out on the wing! ;-)

Ah, and thereby hangs a tail - er - tale.

Contractor at airport is bunging bricks into an empty tipper lorry.

Heave! - Bong!

Heave - - Bong!

Heave - - - Bong!

Higher and higher he throws them

Heave - - - - Bong!

And so-on, until he hurls one high up into the air and waits.

And waits.

And waits.

And waits.

No brick.

No bong.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig
Old 29-10-2008, 06:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Pam Moore" wrote in message
Have a wonderful trip. I'm envious, especially now the weather is so
cold.

Pam in Bristol

Have to go along with those sentiments as well. I know they will have a
wonderful time as we were in New Zealand on our World Cruise in 2006 :-))

Will be part way with them as we are doing a half World Cruise in January
and February 2009

Can very strongly recommend it to anyone. We have even got World cruising
booked for 2010 as well :-))

As a matter of interest, has anyone done the 'cold' cruising and visiting to
north of the Artic Circle? We cruised there in June/July and saw the
midnight sun and the icebergs :-)) Superb for anyone into photography. Did
you see my photos of sunsets and icebergs?

Mike

Old 29-10-2008, 06:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Any more of this and you'll all be out on the wing! ;-)

Like Kenneth Williams in Hancock's Half Hour?

knock knock Good evening!
--

Martin

So well known and a classic :-))))

Almost with "I'm not walking around with an empty arm for anyone"

Mike

Old 29-10-2008, 06:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

How really kind, Pam, thank you. Yes, we're quite excited about it now
it's
upon us. All we have to do is the dreaded packing. I'm really looking
forward to all of it but the Terracotta Army is something I'm just longing
to see.
--
Sacha

Packing is easy after the first dozen trips to the other side of the world
:-))

One advantage of Cruising is that you pack once: unpack: pack the second
time and then home

:-)))

Been there done that done the cruising

Mike

Old 29-10-2008, 07:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

The message
from Sacha contains these words:

knock knock Good evening!

Don't remember that one.