Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 29-10-2008, 03:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Bon voyage Sacha

The message
from Judith in France contains these words:
On Oct 29, 12:50 pm, Martin wrote:
On Wed, 29 Oct 2008 04:23:13 -0700 (PDT), Judith in France
wrote:
On Oct 29, 10:18 am, Pam Moore wrote:
Have a wonderful trip. I'm envious, especially now the weather is so
cold.

Pam in Bristol

Tagging on here Pam and from me too, I'm very envious too. I hope
Sacha and Ray have the experience of a lifetime and maybe, just maybe,
they might spare a tiny thought for us shivering? Get your coat Pam,
we can get the next plane and join them :-)

You can sit in the same row as Rusty and I.
--

Martin

No, I claim a longer friendship, you and Rusty are carrying my cases
and I may allow you to sit behind me, if you behave.

How would you like us to behave? (Takes some quick lessons from Brand
and Ross...)

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig