Old 18-12-2008, 04:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Ping Adrian

Seeds arrived today, thank you, I am really looking forward to this summer,
to see all the interesting new plants hopefully to be seen!

BTW, my white agapanthus are approx 3 feet tall..... but it takes 3 years
for them to flower, so don't give up on them.

Thanks again.

Old 18-12-2008, 05:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

HI Sheila

Sheila wrote:
Seeds arrived today, thank you, I am really looking forward to this summer,
to see all the interesting new plants hopefully to be seen!

Let's hope !

BTW, my white agapanthus are approx 3 feet tall..... but it takes 3 years
for them to flower, so don't give up on them.

OK - no problem.....
many thanks for the seeds - they're tucked up warm & cosy in the
propagator at the moment....

Regards
Adrian
Old 29-12-2008, 05:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Hi again Sheila

Adrian wrote:
HI Sheila

Sheila wrote:
Seeds arrived today, thank you, I am really looking forward to this
summer, to see all the interesting new plants hopefully to be seen!

Let's hope !

BTW, my white agapanthus are approx 3 feet tall..... but it takes 3
years for them to flower, so don't give up on them.

OK - no problem.....
many thanks for the seeds - they're tucked up warm & cosy in the
propagator at the moment....

Regards
Adrian

Pleased to report that the Agapanthus seeds have germinated -
and here's a photo to prove it !

http://www.inspired-glass.com/html/gardening.html

I'll keep an eye on them and maybe even post a few more pics...

Many thanks and all the best for the New (gardening) Year!

Adrian
Old 26-01-2009, 08:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Adrian" wrote in message
Hi again Sheila
Pleased to report that the Agapanthus seeds have germinated -

and here's a photo to prove it !

http://www.inspired-glass.com/html/gardening.html

I'll keep an eye on them and maybe even post a few more pics...

Many thanks and all the best for the New (gardening) Year!

Adrian

Oh just spotted them, they are sweet, mine are very leggy! how are they
doing?

Old 26-01-2009, 08:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Pleased to report that the Agapanthus seeds have germinated -
and here's a photo to prove it !

http://www.inspired-glass.com/html/gardening.html

I'll keep an eye on them and maybe even post a few more pics...

Many thanks and all the best for the New (gardening) Year!

Adrian

must be having a senior moment, I didnt just spot it, I just refound it and
forgot I had spotted it.......

Old 26-01-2009, 10:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Sheila wrote:
Pleased to report that the Agapanthus seeds have germinated -
and here's a photo to prove it !

http://www.inspired-glass.com/html/gardening.html

I'll keep an eye on them and maybe even post a few more pics...

Many thanks and all the best for the New (gardening) Year!

Adrian

must be having a senior moment, I didnt just spot it, I just refound it and
forgot I had spotted it.......

HI Sheila

You've reminded me - I need to pot the seedlings out - the tallest of
them are 2.5 - 3 inches tall....

I'll get onto it tomorrow & post another photo

Regards
Adrian

Ping sacha - reposted message! Ping Spider re Deutzia Spider[_2_] United Kingdom 4 04-05-2009 06:28 AM
2007 Topps Football Factory Sealed Hobby Version Sets with all 440 Cards including Tom Brady, Peyton Mannning, Adrian Peterson Rookie and more, plus 2006 and 2005 factory sets. www.SMCCI.com Ponds 0 25-12-2007 10:01 PM
High Court Judge Upholds Quantocks Conviction of hunt bulliesRichard Down and Adrian Pillivan Old Codger United Kingdom 0 13-11-2007 09:40 PM
PING PING Jan -ED Ponds 0 30-06-2006 04:46 PM
Ping: Pam Garden Gal Mark or Travis Gardening 1 02-02-2003 02:02 PM