Old 10-01-2009, 08:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Hi Everyone...new to the group

Hi Everyone,
Hope everyone is doing great today. I'm new to the group and
thought I would take a moment to introduce myself.
Old 10-01-2009, 09:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Smiley" wrote in message
Hi Everyone,
Hope everyone is doing great today. I'm new to the group and
thought I would take a moment to introduce myself.

Welcome to the group Smiley. How frozen is your garden right now?

Steve

Old 16-01-2009, 06:04 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Smiley" wrote in message
Hi Everyone,
Hope everyone is doing great today. I'm new to the group and
thought I would take a moment to introduce myself.

Hi Smiley,

Welcome and (belatedly!) Happy New Year.

Do tell us where you are, and something about your garden.

For your information, I am in SE London on high ground and London clay. The
garden faces north, but I have a few sheltered spots which receive good
sunshine levels. I have a shady woodland garden, cascade water feature,
mixed borders, lawns, some alpine features and some pot cultures. We have a
small veg patch, but the Husband Thingy mostly tends that, although I do
grow tomatoes. Oh yes, I have a houseplant collection, too. I also have
two cats.

Are you new to gardening, a consumate expert, or somewhere in between?

Spider