Old 12-03-2009, 02:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Registered User

Location: South Wales
Default Eco bandwaggon

I think those of who are profesionals are missing a trick or two if
this is anything to go by.

http://www.nigelsecostore.com/acatal..._Your_Own.html

David Hill
Old 12-03-2009, 03:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Dave Hill" wrote
I think those of who are profesionals are missing a trick or two if
this is anything to go by.

http://www.nigelsecostore.com/acatal..._Your_Own.html

Those prices!!! In the back of most of the gardening mags you can buy bare
root native tree saplings for very little money, although you do usually
have to buy a few.

I like the details of the Lemon tree...
Mature Height: 1m
Mature Spread: 50cm

Obviously we have different meanings for mature.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden

Old 12-03-2009, 03:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 12/3/09 14:34, in article
, "Dave
Hill" wrote:

I think those of who are profesionals are missing a trick or two if
this is anything to go by.

http://www.nigelsecostore.com/acatal..._Your_Own.html

David Hill

Good heavens above! Look at those PRICES!! Mind you, one famous gardener
is selling 12 veg seedlings for £44.95. 12 sweet pea seedlings are a snip
at £28.50!

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com

Old 12-03-2009, 03:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

The message
from "Bob Hobden" contains these words:
"Dave Hill" wrote
I think those of who are profesionals are missing a trick or two if
this is anything to go by.

http://www.nigelsecostore.com/acatal..._Your_Own.html

Those prices!!! In the back of most of the gardening mags you can buy bare
root native tree saplings for very little money, although you do usually
have to buy a few.

I like the details of the Lemon tree...
Mature Height: 1m
Mature Spread: 50cm

Obviously we have different meanings for mature.

There's a stall in Naaardge Maarkut selling bigger ones for £6.50 or similar.

--
Rusty
Old 12-03-2009, 04:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

--
.................................................. ..............
"Bob Hobden" wrote in message

"Dave Hill" wrote
I think those of who are profesionals are missing a trick or two if
this is anything to go by.

http://www.nigelsecostore.com/acatal..._Your_Own.html

Those prices!!! In the back of most of the gardening mags you can buy bare
root native tree saplings for very little money, although you do usually
have to buy a few.

Bob, some people are 'posh' and feel that by paying more they are getting
something better. On another newsgroup someone reported that three people
had a very good and reasonable meal all in for £90.00 which included the
wine. Was their meal any better than the ones we had yesterday for the equiv
of £20.00? I don't think so, but if it made them feel happier to pay more,
who are we to argue? When I was starting up in business I attended many
business courses and one of them was on prices. Basically you charge 'What
the customer will pay'

Old 12-03-2009, 06:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

The message
from Martin contains these words:
On Thu, 12 Mar 2009 15:49:11 GMT, Rusty_Hinge

wrote:
The message
from "Bob Hobden" contains these words:
"Dave Hill" wrote
I think those of who are profesionals are missing a trick or two if
this is anything to go by.

http://www.nigelsecostore.com/acatal..._Your_Own.html

Those prices!!! In the back of most of the gardening mags you can
buy bare
root native tree saplings for very little money, although you do usually
have to buy a few.

I like the details of the Lemon tree...
Mature Height: 1m
Mature Spread: 50cm

Obviously we have different meanings for mature.

There's a stall in Naaardge Maarkut selling bigger ones for £6.50 or
similar.

There's an immature one in the IOW with similar dimensions.

But it's black and feathered?

--
Rusty