Old 15-03-2009, 07:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Summerhouse

http://www.taylorsgardenbuildings.co.uk/

We are having a Summerhouse built, and are thinking of buying one from this
company. Anyone had any dealings with them? Recommend??

Thanks.

Old 16-03-2009, 04:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Anne Welsh Jackson" wrote in message
"Sheila" wrote:

http://www.taylorsgardenbuildings.co.uk/

We are having a Summerhouse built, and are thinking of buying one
from this company. Anyone had any dealings with them? Recommend??

Are they local to where you live?

We had our summerhouse and deck built by a local company.
They built it to my specifications, I wasn't stuck with a 'stock'
design, and they were back within a couple of days, when
some 'fine tuning' was required.

I always believe in spending my money locally, whenever possible.

Thanks for that.