Old 11-06-2009, 06:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default pink

It is very, very pink. One of my cacti in bloom today.

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e2...r004100609.jpg

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e2...r002100609.jpg

Old 12-06-2009, 08:31 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Hi there,

Thanks for your very informative reply. I shall keep your e mail to
remind what to do over the coming year.

I am going to be busy today as my son is coming here to move some of
the plants out of the containers to make room for these lovely
Hydrangea.

--
Evelyn

www.ushad.co.uk
My aim in life is to be as good as my dogs think I am.

Old 12-06-2009, 02:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Evelyn Usher" wrote in message
Hi there,

Thanks for your very informative reply. I shall keep your e mail to
remind what to do over the coming year.

I am going to be busy today as my son is coming here to move some of
the plants out of the containers to make room for these lovely
Hydrangea.

--
Evelyn

Which is all very nice, but why is it on a thread relating to a pink cactus
flower?

Old 12-06-2009, 05:04 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Sorry about that. I am quite new to a computer and it will take me
time to find my way around . I am also new to news groups.

Old 12-06-2009, 05:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Evelyn Usher" wrote in message
Sorry about that. I am quite new to a computer and it will take me
time to find my way around . I am also new to news groups.

--
Evelyn

www.ushad.co.uk
My aim in life is to be as good as my dogs think I am.

Hello Evelyn Welcome! I love your sig))

Old 12-06-2009, 05:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

thanks

Yes and if you go to my web site you can see my girls.

Old 12-06-2009, 06:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Evelyn Usher" wrote in message
Sorry about that. I am quite new to a computer and it will take me
time to find my way around . I am also new to news groups.

--
Evelyn

No problem - I was just wondering if there was some sort of misthreading on
my part that I couldn't see.

Old 12-06-2009, 06:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Jun 12, 5:04*pm, Evelyn Usher wrote:
Sorry about that. *I am quite new to a computer and it will take me
time to find my way around . *I am also new to news groups.

--
Evelyn

www.ushad.co.uk
My aim in life is to be as good as my dogs think I am.

Welcome Evelyn, we often wander around on threads, it's nothing to
worry about. We have a lot of people here who are also pretty tecci
so if you need any help, I'm sure you will find it here.

Judith
Old 12-06-2009, 06:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Jun 12, 6:03*pm, "wafflycat"
wrote:
"Evelyn Usher" wrote in message

Sorry about that. *I am quite new to a computer and it will take me
time to find my way around . *I am also new to news groups.

--
Evelyn

No problem - I was just wondering if there was some sort of misthreading on
my part that I couldn't see.

Just a newbie who needs a little help and consideration from us all.

Judith
Old 12-06-2009, 06:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Jun 11, 6:55*pm, "wafflycat"
wrote:
It is very, very pink. One of my cacti in bloom today.

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e2...ctusflower0041...

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e2...ctusflower0021...

That is stunning, well done you. Did you know that Kay has a (large)
greenhouse full of cacti!!!! and some that eat stuff too!!!!

Judith

Old 12-06-2009, 06:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Jun 12, 8:31*am, Evelyn Usher wrote:
Hi there,

Thanks for your very informative reply. *I shall keep your e mail to
remind what to do over the coming year.

I am going to be busy today as my son is coming here to move some of
the plants out of the containers to make room for these lovely
Hydrangea.

--
Evelyn

www.ushad.co.uk
My aim in life is to be as good as my dogs think I am.

Evelyn I took a look at your Girls, lovely little things. Mine is a
bit bigger, she is a beautiful blue Cane Corso.

Judith
Old 12-06-2009, 08:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Had not heard of then breed. Is it a French breed? A bit of a
difference in the size to mine.
hen

Old 12-06-2009, 09:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Jun 12, 8:54*pm, Evelyn Usher wrote:
Had not heard of then breed. *Is it a French breed? *A bit of a
difference in the size to *mine.
hen

--
Evelyn

www.ushad.co.uk
My aim in life is to be as good as my dogs think I am.

She is an Italian Mastiff, beautiful, gentle, loving and very
protective of my husband and I, we adore her.

Judith
Old 13-06-2009, 11:50 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Thanks there I think so as well.

Old 15-06-2009, 10:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"wafflycat" wrote in message
news
It is very, very pink. One of my cacti in bloom today.

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e2...r004100609.jpg

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e2...r002100609.jpg

Beautiful! Very good pictures, too.

I would like to grow flowering cacti but, at the moment, I'm collecting
orchids so there's not much room left on my windowsill. One day, perhaps.
Keep up the good work.

Spider