Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 21-06-2009, 06:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Brick dust for the garden?

The other day the re-pointing to the outsides of the house began; they
sealed the house up quite well and their own scaffolding too so as to
protect the neighbours. However, they needed electricity and the
smallest hole to get it from inside to out was the letter box.

Alas, the amount of stuff that came through it was simply unbelievable
and boy but did it find its way thoroughly throughout the building.
Not only from room to room (thanks mainly to the actions of a cat) but
high and low and inside cupboards et all. More over, it is quite
difficult to shift. Even turning the hose on the plants outside merely
gave a temporary illusion of being washed away.

Anyhow, i noticed last Friday evening, after they were gone that they
had cleaned up outside and the by-product of this job, inc. tiny bits
of bricks and masonry, was neatly in sack all stacked up on one
another.

So far so good, but what if they finish the job and leave without
them. So just in case ;;; are their any wonderful uses, gardening-
wise, that I could apply it?

ps.

thanks in advance as this computer now goes under wraps till next
weekend, by which time google groups might have worked out how to
archive their groups so as I can see any replies; Sadly, my attempts
via Forte Agent 5 have being a total waste of time due singularly to
skynet.be continuously failing to respond. I'm glad I opted just for
the trial version (-: