Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-07-2009, 12:53 AM
Registered User

Default Clematis cuttings - what happens next?

Hi,
I'm hoping someone can tell me if this is normal.
I took some cuttings from a clematis a few months ago. They developed roots so I've potted them on into small pots and since then they have developed more roots but nothing above the soil. All I have is the original stem and leaf of the cutting. It must be more than a month since I potted them on. Will they not put on growth until next Spring? It is an early flowering type.
Thanks
Jane